“Worth a Visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hemingway's Restaurant

Hemingway's Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Hemingway's during our stay in Provo. The deck right on the beach is a great spot to enjoy the sunset while you dine. I had the seared ahi tuna for my entree. I didn't enjoy it as much as the tuna steak at Magnolia, but it was good...just my personal preference. The key lime pie for dessert was quite delicious. Overall, we were very pleased with our dinner and would definitely eat there again.

Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I loved eating at Hemmingway's the food was excellent and the service was good. The food was a little pricey, but the atmosphere made me forget everything else!

• Visited August 2012
Cheshire
“Great value on Grace Bay beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Considering that Hemingways was directly on the beach, the prices were very afforable. I had the mango shrimp salad which was scrummy and my husband had the pulled pork sandwich which he really enjoyed. The service was quick and the setting was delightful. Unfortunately we only went there on the last day of our holiday otherwise I am sure that we would have visited more than once.

• Visited March 2013
New Milford, Connecticut
“Dependable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Coconut shrimp were very tasty with the sauce that accompanied them. The salads were good as well. My main course of surf and turf on two different nights had the filet perfectly cooked. It was very tender and tasty with the mushroom sauce that accompanied it. The lobster accompanying it both nits was not that great. One night it was dry and overlooked. The other night they forgot to separate it from the shell and it was extremely difficult to separate making my meal unenjoyable.

Visited March 2013
Montrose, United Kingdom
“Down beside the beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was good , with a reasonable price.
Tried to take plates away before I had finished. Also left starter cutlery that was used on table for main coarse , may have just needed a bit of training

1 Thank Upperdysart