“Great lunch spot on the beach”

Hemingway's Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 155 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hemingway’s Restaurant is located at The Sands at Grace Bay, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were staying at the Sands so had lunch at Hemingways a number of times. The food was great. The drinks were perfect. Overall a nice relaxed restaurant on Grace Bay. It was also extremely affordable, which was a nice change of pace compared to almost everywhere in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,576)

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Great food at a decent value. Right on a great beach. Eat, jump in the water then hop out for a drink.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have eaten at Hemingway's many times. I always found it mediocre and as a matter of fact stopped going there. For whatever reason my wife suggested we give it a try again which we did. I must say we were pleasantly surprised. I had grilled wahoo and my wife had grouper. Both meals were extremely well done. They are back on our list!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hemingway's was recommended to us by our cab driver, Ligi. So glad we listened to him. Outdoor or indoor seating. We chose outdoor. I had the Mahi with veggies, and the shrimp cocktail as an appetizer. Loved it. My sister ordered the steak and said it was delicious.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Expensive gross food. Slow service. Empty drinks for 20 minutes and there were only 2 other tables. boooo.