“Great Italian”

Ranked #27 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This restaurant had great Italian food. Very authentic. It was a nice change of pace from all of the seafood that you eat other restaurants on the island. The service was also great.

coloradocarmen, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I wanted a casual dinner and chose to go to Bella Luna's pizza garden. Our favorite meal and atmosphere of our whole trip! We had a white pizza with prosciutto and arugula. It was SO FRESH and delicious! We also had a great bottle of a dry italian white wine. The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was fantastic. We had great service and even got to meet the owner. He is a charming man who is obviously passionate about his restaurant and food. Highly recommend!!! We would have returned if our trip was longer.

1  Thank Amanda C

I loved your review and it brought a smile to my face, I am passionate about my food and I am so glad you noticed. Thank you very much and hope next time you are on island you come back

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurnat was across from our hotel, so we thought we wold try it. We love Italian food. The top of the restaurant is a formal restaurant and below is a pizzeria. We ate at the restaurant, although it was a toss up. Not much of a view from up top. Lots of greenery and it dimly lit. We made reservations, but it wasn't all that busy, so I assume you could walk in.
They had a prefix meal for $30 bucks (cheap by Provo standards) that was a house salad, homemade pasta in a rose cream sauce with shrimp and tiramisu. The salad was dressed in a lovely lemon pepper something that was fresh and unique. The pasta was delicious with mushrooms and a flavorful sauce. And the tiramisu, although only a few bites, was the perfect end to the meal. Hubby had a spicy sausage and penne dish that he liked very much. The true test of a restaurant is if you would eat there again, and I would say yes to Bella Luna.

2  Thank StargazerLily80
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

thank you for your review glad you liked it

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner here one night as a recommendation for fresh fish. It did not disappoint! The fish was brought in same day, wahoo I believe, and was wonderfully prepared.

We also ordered pizza from them one night when my wife wasn't feeling well. It was a hefty pie, but very tasty.

If we had more time, we would have gone back again.

thank you very much for dining with us, we appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your meals

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We wanted to love this place... we really did. My husband and I dined here (upstairs) in May. We found the atmosphere a little stuffy, although our server was friendly enough. The wine selection was decent. The lettuce in my salad was not fresh, and our dinner was cold. I would have descretely and politely asked to have it heated, but the opportunity never came. After our food was served, we were absolutely forgotten. We were never approached about water refills, nor checked with to see if we needed anything etc... After a good 45 minutes, my husband finally got up from his seat and asked the host for our check. The server finally brought it over, and we paid and left.

Thinking we just must have come in on an off night, we returned this week, (June) wanting to give it another try. This time we came in (downstairs) and ordered pizza to go. Sadly, we got back to our hotel before we opened the pizza boxes. The pizza crust, although black and charred on the bottom, was so undercooked that it was literally still just dough. It was a total mess. We were pretty disappointed. Just being honest!

sorry about your dining expierence