“Great Italian in Provo”

Ranked #27 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Dined at Bella Luna last night. It was within walking distance of the Royal West Indies resort. The service was excellent and the food was delicious! We would definitely return!

1  Thank Joeysurf
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it

There are newer reviews for Bella Luna

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved the food so much we went back twice in one week. Unfortunately, the service was horrible. It took ten minutes to even order a drink, then another ten to order our food. The food came quickly, very hot and very good. However, we never got a refill on our water and we wanted another drink and the waiter never came back. After twenty minutes waiting for our bill, we asked two different waiters for it, we had to get up and find our waiter to get the bill. I was so disappointed because the food is wonderful but it spoiled he evening!

bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

What can I say, except I am so sorry the wait staff was so inattentive the night you dined with us. It is terrible and I can understand when you say it ruined your evening. I would feel the same! Thank you for writing your review, I will speak to my staff immediately about the poor service you received. Thank God you liked the food!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Was enroute to another restaurant which we couldn't find (sometimes I'm directionally challenged). Spotted the Bella Luna as we drove past it, notice a fairly large number of diners so we decided to try it. Absolutely surprised...a great restaurant. Good service, generous portions and nice atmosphere. I'm not a rookie at this traveling stuff...I spend as much as 200 nights a year on the road. That means I get to try a lot of different restaurants. Just take my advice and go the Bella Luna. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank LegacyMover

Loved, Loved, Loved your review! Thank you so much and hope we see you next time you are on island.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Bella Luna is very charming. Make sure you reserve a table on the deck. Everything was perfect from the appetizer, salad, entre and the service. Would definitely return. We were able to walk from the Grace Bay Club.

1  Thank BJS95
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for dining with us and for you nice review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Flounder was terrfic, pasta overdone, steak was excellent. wine selections are quite nice - prices not the usual sky high .
Bread not the best, but I havent found a restaurant that has good bread on turks yet.

bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to write it. Sorry you felt your pasta was over cooked, if you had mentioned it to us we would have be happy to replace it. But thank you for your nice comments and constructive criticism we appreciate it.