“Only Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bay Bistro

Bay Bistro
Ranked #24 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Only Average”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I had eaten here twice, once with our table out on the beach in the sands, the second time was rained out so we ate out on the deck. Eating dinner out on the sands with the sun setting was magical. Our second time, we didn't arrive till after dark. My husband ordered a filet both times and did t have any complaints. I ordered lobster both times. Based off of the quality of my lobster entree the first time, I wasnt planning on going back....but this is one of the only restaurants conveniently located that has tables out in the sands that the locals reccomend. So we took a chance for a second time. As I mentioned before, it was after dark and had been raining earlier so we didn't get a table out on the beach. The at I sphere paled in comparison to our first visit,but the food seems to have slightly improved. Once again my husband did t have any complaints about his steak, but also didn't seem to be going out of his way to sing their praises. My lobster was just OK. The service was just about PAR, nothing to rav about, nothing to complain about. I would only go back if you can guarantee a table in the sands at sunset...otherwise skip this place if you are just coming for food.Average prices, average taste

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Moonwalk02

Columbia City, Indiana
“Anniversary on the beach”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a private beach dinner. It was super romantic. We had a table with linens, tiki torches, and bond fire in front of the ocean during sunset. It was amazing. Our food was delicious. Probably the best meal I have ever had! Coconut encrusted mahi mahi with veggies and mango mutney. I had the best homemade coconut ice cream in a coconut bowl. My husband had the oven roasted chicken on mashed potatoes and the Kahlua coffee Ice cream. The owner was so nice and took several pictures of us and checked on us. Our server was so nice, Millie. Honestly the best food on the island, the best view, best service, and the nicest owner.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Island_Lemmons
Wayne, NJ
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Provo”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We loved the friendly comfortable atmosphere here and of course the food. A specialty which is not always on the menu is Sushi grade Tuna with a coffee rub..outstanding. Spiny ;lobster was scumptious and a good value. The owners spent time with us each of the 3 night we were ther duting our stay at The Sands.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Loved the appetizer”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Located at the Sibonne hotel. Great views and dining as the sun sets.

Ordered 1 app to share and 2 entrees. Crab cakes were delicious filled with lots of crab meat. The oven roasted chicken was a little dry but the skin was nice and crunchy. Also got grilled lobster since it was in season. Very simple, just grilled lobster with mash potatoes. Very good meal.

Our waiter was very attentive. Food came out quickly. No complaints on the service

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank asiankidxp
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I came here along with our boatmates after a week long liveaboard trip. It was recommended by liveaboard company and the restaurant would have separate checks between 20 of us. Their recommendation was spot on. We decided to order 3 appetizers and share an entree. To our surprise, our waitress brought out two entree plates and told us that they already divided our entree. The portion must be huge because our plates didn't look like half of an entree. Very nice touch. Everything was delicious and we were full. We decided to share 3 scoops of ice cream for dessert. Once again, they brought out 2 dessert bowls, each with 2 scoops of ice cream. We have never experienced service this good before.

The view of the bay is beautiful. However, this is an open air restaurant and it was a little hot that night even with the ceiling fan.

Visited July 2013