“Good meal/Nice setting”

Ranked #26 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food and service was good and the setting on Grace Bay even better. I'd recommend dinning here and would go back

Write a ReviewReviews (2,498)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Bay Bistro is always and has always been one of my favorite restaurants to visit while on island. It is set right on the beach within the Sibone motel, which is on a nice stretch of Grace Bay. The tables overlook the water and it is one of the best views at lunch. We stay down the beach and always make it a point to walk to Bay Bistro for lunch. While there last month, we decided to try out brunch and were not disappointed. I had an omelette and it was fantastic.The jerk chicken wrap and their special salads are two of my favorite dishes. The service is not fast, but we never expect it to be on the Turks and don't mind joining in on the island time, as we are not in a hurry to go anywhere.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great food and friendly service with a great ocean side view no matter where you sit. The hotel it's in doesn't look like much but the food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was excellent! The best meal we had all week. And the sunset from our table was fabulous too!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is an interesting place. I have no idea of the history but it is nestled in the middle of a fairly old looking "motel" that looks like it belongs in 1960's Daytona Beach FL, so nondescript that we drove around it twice before realizing we were at the right place. Whatever the back story is, they have two things going for them: 1. Cannot beat the view and location, on the beach at Grace Bay; 2) whoever is in th e kitchen knows what they are doing.

My wife and I shared the conch and mushroom crepe. I thought the mush sauce was a bit overwhelming but th ewide like it alot. She had coconut encrsuted grouper with orange chili sauce. Perfectly cooked fish but a bit heavy handed on the red chili oil (to a point where you needed to avoid the sauce). I had pan seared tuna, again perfectly cooked.

Service was a bit spotty and not up to par with several of the up scale competition nearby but we would (will) return.