Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Time of My Life!!

This was easily one of the best experiences I e ever had! The horses were well taken care of and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
dydy530
via mobile
Provo Ponies is a MUST every trip!

No trip to Provo is complete without a ride with Provo Ponies! In fact, the first question my... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MEKT2021
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $115.00
from $125.00
from $110.45
from $352.83
1,151 results
All reviews riding experience private ride group ride experienced riders great ride horses love single file riding ability afternoon ride unique experience beautiful horses bucket list once in a lifetime experience level horseback ride comfort level water shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2020

This was my 3rd time coming to Turks and Caicos and my daughter rides horses and found out about Provo Ponies the 2nd year we came here and we checked it out and me and my family loved it! Then we went this year and it was amazing even in the wind it was just beautiful the people are so nice and the horses we had a blast! highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

AMAZING experience!! They took very good care of us and took beautiful photos! Highly recommend, unforgettable experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2020

Riding the horses on the beach was absolutely amazing experience! We had no experience at all riding horses but they did great giving us a quick tutorial. They even took pictures while riding on the beach and they came out great; My daughter and I loved it!

Date of experience: March 2020
Passenger37197876782, General Manager at Provo Ponies, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2020

Awe thank you so much! We are so happy you had a great time! Stay safe!

Reviewed March 13, 2020 via mobile

We had a group of four with skills ranging from professional to first time rider and all said the ride was a lifetime experience and they could die happy. To get that from young adults is just about impossible. Between diminishing land and equine liability riding a horse plus into the ocean is almost gone to the general public. If you want to have a great, wet ocean ride then book at least sixty days out or more to secure your saddle. The stable will great you on arrival, go over the legal stuff and then mount you to evaluate your skills on their horses. Once everyone is mounted you will walk or trot down the road to the beach. The horses LOVE the beach so keep your seat and ready rein to stay on the beach and not fall off in the ocean as your horse sprints to the cool water. The group will meander into the waves and enjoy the view walking towards the bay and eventually turn around for a walk or canter back depending on skill level. A really nice day at the beach.

Reviewed March 11, 2020

My wife and I had a great time with this experience. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. Had a nice ride to a beautiful beach. Staff was very attentive and friendly.

Date of experience: January 2020