As others mentioned, the resort is beautiful. My family and I (7 adults and a 3 year old) stayed one week at the resort. We had 2 two bedroom suites. The rooms are big, nice comfy beds, lots of closet space, nice bathrooms, tv, and high end appliances. The beach is small, and has lots of sea shells, so I would recommend water shoes. However my son loved to pick the sea shells, and watch the hermit crabs. While the hotel had a few rooms booked, we tended to be the only ones at the beach/pool during our entire stay. Sometimes there would be another family or couple, but most of the time we has the whole beach and pool area to ourselves. Since we were a large group, it was quite enjoyable to have all the space to ourselves, but if it was just my husband, my son and myself, I think I would have found it a bit lonely. We got a rental car and cellphone included in the reservation. This was great because we got to explore the island (Grace Bay, Taylor Bay, etc) and we were able to drive ourselves to any restaurant we wanted. They also have a fitness center, while I personally did not use it, my husband found it well equiped. Overall, we all had a fantastic time. The only thing the resort is missing, is a BBQ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales