Our family's experience was similar to previous reviewers, in that we had reserved two rooms - described in advertising as having a kitchen, balcony, and many other amenities. Unfortunately, upon arrival we were offered two small rooms instead, ours not even having a refrigerator! (We had brought food items along in order to make breakfast and lunch ourselves.) Showing our printed-out reservation with the room description and price didn't seem to particularily concern the reception staff. After several hours of patient waiting, we were finally given ONE unit as described - and it was great. The response concerning the other room was, over the course of the days we were there, that they had to check with the manager. After spending too much of our brief stay there going to reception to see what the manager (who never seemed to be around) had said, they ultimately offered our adult daughters a continental breakfast as reimbursement for having to stay in a small room which was not what they had reserved. (This ofcourse, had no value to us, since we had brought out own breakfast food.) I would also like to note, that when we were shown to our replacement room, it was clear that a smoker had stayed there (although it was a non-smoking unit). Fortunately, the smell cleared out after a day of airing.
It is disappointing that our pricey weekend clebrating a milestone birthday was marred by the management's refusal to take responsibilty for the room "errors", let alone offer an apology. The not-yet-completed resort is lovely, and most of the staff were friendly and helpful. But the apparent indifference of the management left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales