“Quiet beach and comfortable villa”
other traveler has booked this property
dataivilla info Welcome HOME!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
dataivilla info
Welcome HOME!
COOL !!!
Gathering with family and friends
The 'cordon bleu' kingdom....
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Please... enter the second pod
One Bedroom
second bedroom
Third bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 52 reviews

Reviews from our community

carole68...
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Quiet beach and comfortable villa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our week at the Datai Villa. We traveled with another couple. My husband and I occupied the separate wing with the 2 bedrooms and 2 baths wing. Our room had a beachfront view. The main wing had a comfortable seating and eating area plus the kitchen and master bedroom/bath. Our only complaint, beside some old small appliances that need to be replaced, was the ant issue in the kitchen. Jean Louis, the owner, was most accommodating with our desire to have some groceries there before our arrival and a home-made pizza for our first dinner. The property and beach were top-notch. The water is the most amazing aqua blue color and crystal clear. If you want a secluded vacation, I would definitely recommend the Datai Villa.

Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Mar 10, 2014
Hello
Thanks for this nice review. I'm happy you have enjoyed our Datai. Thanks again for your visit.
I only have one concern :why haven't you told me that you had ants?
Some of our neighbours had a treatment done on their property so the ants ended in all the villas around. It's always better to keep us informed.
Second... which appliances do you consider as "OLD"... let me know and if we share the same opinion it will be our pleasure to replace them ASAP
Sorry about that but if we have had anytime before the same comment we would already have changed these appliances.
Thanks again for your visit.
Jean-Louis & Martine
ggmmollym...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Paradis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I cannot begin to say enough fabulous things about the vacation we had on North Caicos at Datai. Jean and Martine were such gracious hosts and the house is absolutely beautiful. I am a complete clean freak/germaphobe and this place is immaculate. (I've been known to wear flip-flops around my room @ the Drake in Chicago). We had five adults so the 3 bedroom set-up split between the two buildings worked out great. The house is steps away from the pristine beach. Most days we were the only people around.

The kitchen is very well equipped if you opt to eat in. Jean also connected us with a local fisherman who delivered fresh lobster to our door a couple of nights. There were also kayaks, movies, books, internet, anything you could need!

I would love to make Datai/North Caicos an annual trip I enjoyed so much!

*As a side note, we did bring quite a bit of food with us to the island which worked really well. Everything from granola to meat in a cooler. There are a couple of grocery stores on the island but selection is quite limited. We also had Jean stock us with some essentials before we arrived. Well worth it!

5 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
Judy S
Salmon, Idaho
“Wonderful, gorgeous, lots of extras.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Loved Datai, besides the beauty of the place. I really liked the high quality of linens. Very clean. The bikes were mt bikes with heavier duty tires which we needed. We biked different days to: the island made ice cream store, the barracuda bar and grill, three Mary's cays,the green plantation. The beach in front of the house was great for long walks,shelling and swimming. We had windy weather so the snorkeling and fishing were not the best. It does get dark at 6:00 in jan, so the 200 movies available came in handy. Really enjoyed the gazebo out by the beach. We had 3 couples, and really
Liked ea having our own bathroom, and lots of room in the kitchen and dinning room table. Did not feel crowded at all. Beautifully decorated and landscaped.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Right on a beautiful long beach
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
Illionis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$2,700
/ Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing