“Amazing dives from a cruise”
Review of Blue Water Divers

Blue Water Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Water Divers offers scuba diving lessons and tours to some of the most beautiful sites in the Caribbean, along the unsurpassed beauty of the Grand Turk Wall. PADI courses, snorkeling, and Gibbs Cay trips are also available. Conveniently located in town, their specialty is safe, relaxed diving and snorkeling in small groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I book with Blue Water Divers to enjoy a dive trip without the "cattle barges" typical of cruise ship excursions.
What a WONDERFUL experience! Pierre (captain and DM), met us and carried our gear out to the skiff and set it all up!!! He then took us out for our dives. It was just my husband and I, and a trainee DM who had just arrived from Canada 3 days before.
We were followed by a large grouper named Allen and saw sting rays and barracuda. Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"minute boat ride"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to book our own excursion instead of the cruise offered (Carnival) snorkeling excursion. I did some research and came across Blue Water Divers. The reviews looked good so I booked it for our family of 5 (2 adults, 2 teenage boys and one 7 year old daughter). It was so much fun. We basically had a private excursion, with just one other couple part of our group. We boated right on past the cruise ship excursion boat- a boat packed with 50+ people (looking NO fun) and anchored in two very secluded and beautiful snorkeling spots. Our two guides, Chris and Trevor were very nice and helpful, especially when our 7 year old had some mask problems and she was taking all of my wife and my time helping her. Chris took our daughter and helped her and let us do our snorkeling with the older boys. I cannot recommend Blue Water Diver's high enough....I would give 10 bubbles if I could! Thanks BWD!! Dan- Chattanooga, TN

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I did a two-day dive to Blue Waters. We met Nat, Chris, Pierre, and another nice lady at the desk which I forgot her name. Everyone there was really friendly. They gave us recommendations on things to do other than diving on Grand Turk. Because the island was so small, everywhere we went, we bumped into each others. It was good to know that the things they recommend to tourists they go there themselves... :) We had a great experience diving with Chris and Pierre. Everything was fun professionally and they did all the set up for gear so we didn't have to worry about anything. Grand Turk has the massive and most beautiful soft corals I had ever seen. And "The Wall" was very interesting to see. We highly recommend Blue Waters!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were supposed to dive, but my wife's condition did not permit. Our guide took us to two great places to snorkle. Cannot wait for my wife to get better ti come back to dive.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Let me start with how great the owner Mitch the rock star dive master guru is. Really nice guy.
The staff of blue water dive are really nice and helpful.
We booked our snorkeling excursion with Blue Water Divers for the day our ship was in Grand Turk!! As everyone has already mentioned they were wonderful to deal with from beginning to end!! It was a two hour snorkeling trip to two different areas with beautiful water and beautiful underwater scenery, well worth the reasonable price we paid.