“Our First Diving Experience”
Review of Blue Water Divers

Blue Water Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Water Divers offers scuba diving lessons and tours to some of the most beautiful sites in the Caribbean, along the unsurpassed beauty of the Grand Turk Wall. PADI courses, snorkeling, and Gibbs Cay trips are also available. Conveniently located in town, their specialty is safe, relaxed diving and snorkeling in small groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I had our first diving experience with Chris from Blue Water Divers. It was an unforgettable experience. Chris was extremely patient and considerate. He made us feel at ease and gave us confidence to carry on when we had early problems adjusting to the water pressure and buoyancy. Oh and the diving was sublime: water, coral, fish. Can't wait to go back. :)

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"surface interval"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

For the one week we spent on Grand Turks Blue Water Divers (Audrey and Mitch) made it a special experience. Easy in their handling and very professional. I am an experienced diver and appreciated the respect of the sea and the people who love it. Both Nat and Pierre (the dive guides) made it easy to share the unique experience that is given to us. I really would like to thank them.
The sea flora is exceptional in Grand Turks. Very different from many other places in the world. Easy access for any level.
My friends and I have already planed to come back next year.

Gerlinde SCHREIER from Switzerland

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We took a snorkeling trip with Blue Waters on a stop in Grand Turk off the Carnival Breeze on August 19. We had our family of four, including two children, aged 10 and 8. We had a little trouble getting to Blue Waters because the taxi dispatcher at the port kept trying to fill cabs, which held us up. The folks in the office were very nice, especially Audrey, who arranged cabs for us back to the port after our excursion. The excursion itself was really good. Only eight of us went out, so we were half of the group! The water is so clear, and the reefs we visited were in excellent health. The first spot was especially gorgeous - one of the most beautiful reefs over which I have snorkeled. Chris, who was our guide and boat operator, went above and beyond, especially with our younger daughter, who was very fickle about whether she would snorkel or not. He was very friendly and professional. The only reason I am not giving a five-star rating is that the boat is not in the best shape. The stair off the back is somewhat banged up, and I cut my toe on it getting back on the boat. I also got blue paint on my skin from the side of the boat, where the paint is coming off. I had expected a boat in slightly better condition. But the overall experience was first-rate. If you visit Grand Turk, you have to snorkel or dive. Going out with a small group with Blue Water Divers is so much better than going with a large group. We saw the boats with the folks who booked through the cruise line - big boats jammed with people, all jostling with each other once in the water. We had six passengers and were able to enjoy the beauty of the water and sea life without 100s of our newest best friends!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Even though we arrived very early for our appointment, Mitch and Audrey greeted us and made us feel right at home. They are very personable and down to earth. We got our gear and they escorted us to the launch area- a beautiful little section of the beach (great photo op). Our instructor, Chris, arrived shortly after and was very warm and friendly. During the DSD briefing and instruction, he was very knowledgable and showed genuine enthusiasm and concern for our well being and safety. Our dive was incredible. We only wish we'd had time to go on a second one. We would highly recommend this shop to anyone and hope to visit in the future.