“Hit and miss”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We ate here a few times during our stay--first night, had 40+ mosquito bites on my legs, this was the only time I ever got any bites during our stay. It took a week for them to go away. Service was very slow, and the server acted like she did not want to wait on us. Next night we attended the BBQ, and the food was good, the music was good, but again, the service was slow. There is a lady that seems to be the manager, and she was the only server that really seemed to care. We even tried to sit at the bar one afternoon, waited 10 minutes for service, and left.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed at Osprey Beach for 10 days, ate at this restaurant many times during our stay. A couple breakfasts, lunches and many dinners. We really ate here that much cause my husband and I are vegetarian. As you can imagine, there aren't a lot of options for us on this island. On the BBQ nights, which are Wednesday and Sunday, had veggie kabobs which were delicious! My husband did the buffet only which we both liked the different sides that were available. We were pleased with our meals the BBQ nights but some of the other evenings weren't the best. Except for when Jordee (sorry if I misspelled it) and Anna May were helping us. Really have to say how wonderful Jordee was with accommodating our dietary restrictions. She even had the cook make a dish that she makes for her family at home, just for us! Ended up having it for two different dinners, it was my favorite meal I had on the island! Jordee was so warm and sweet. Anna May was also nice and helpful. The only reason I didn't give the restaurant 5 stars is the rest of the staff wasn't the friendliest or accommodating. Prices were slightly high as is the norm with most of the places but you're on an island that needs to have everything shipped in. Lovely views of the quiet beach and amazing sunsets!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just stopped in for a glass of wine but it was BBQ night and it looked like it would have been fun!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Salad bar selections were just average. Grilled steak was excellent. There several fish slections on offer, but it was my night for a steak. Wine by the glass cheaper than Miami or San Juan, but selection could be expanded.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Spent a week on the island. Ate dinner here twice. Sunday and Wednesday night which both happen to be BBQ nite. The grilled lobster was yummy
The music was GREAT, particularly Sunday night when the full band was there. The guy playing a hand saw was a treat to watch.