“Massage Paradise!”

$150.00*
and up
Exclusive Spa Experience in Grand Turk
More attraction details
Owner description: We welcome Grand Turk residents and visitors to enjoy a world-class spa experience at OceanScapes Spa. Whatever your reason for being here, we invite you to relax and let our professionally trained and licensed therapists take you on an unforgettable island retreat.Oceanscapes Spa Soothing Space is located at The Atrium - Osprey Beach Resort. Here we specialize in massages, body treatments, waxing and facials. Clients can also enjoy massages at our beachfront locations at Bohio Dive Resort and at White Sands Beach Resort.Our White Sands beach location is popular among cruise ship passengers as it is located next to the Grand Turk Cruise Center. Ships are docked within sight with only a 5-10 min walk to the pier. We invite you to Keep Calm and Get A Massage with us!!
ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage Paradise!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was looking for couples massages on the beach at Grand Turk and found Oceanscapes Spa . My husband and I never had massages before so we thought this would be a fun way to try it. I emailed Latoya told her when our cruise would be in and if she had any available times . She instantly responded with a time that worked out great . My husband and I both got an hour massage and for 80 a person the price was perfect . LaToya made my husband feel so comforta ble and told him about Grand Turk as he was getting his massage . You can see the hut as you get off the ship its easy to spot and not a far walk. Grand Turk was my favorite port and if we ever go back we will be back to Oceanscapes Spa!

CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage so good it cancelled out any distractions...”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were taking a Carnival cruise and I was looking to get a massage on the beach somewhere, as I had done this on a previous cruise and loved it. I checked TripAdvisor for massage options at the ports we were stopping at, and OceanScapes had great reviews, so I sent an email. The owner LaToya responded and I also really liked that she followed up with me again a few days later. Their prices were great so I booked a 90 minute massage.

Once we arrived at OceanScapes, I noticed there were somewhat noisy establishments near by. When I'm on vacation, getting a massage is my favorite thing to do, but I usually have a VERY difficult time relaxing, which my boyfriend knows. He immediately asked if the noise would bother me, which I said it probably would....NOPE! Once the massage started, I didn't even notice anything else going on and actually almost fell asleep!

They were also very accommodating about me changing my massage time, as I had to unexpectedly make some calls to address some issues back home. They also had some helpful advice about how to treat my foot pain. Overall a very relaxing and enjoyable experience in a beautiful locale. If I am ever in Grand Turk again, I will definitely be going back.

1 Thank AmandaL17
Latoya J, Manager at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thanks for your candid remarks. The massage hut is neither secluded or private as it is a beach massage so there are distraction on the beach. Thanks for choosing Oceanscapes Spa and do come again!!
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Just visited Grand Turk on a 7 day Carnival Cruise on board the Liberty Ship. The best massage I have ever received and at the best price!!! Will highly recommend to all my friends.

Lakeland, Florida
“LaToya is the BEST.”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We cruised to Grand Turk last July. Before our cruise I was told how wonderful Ocean Scapes Spa was by my sister, via reviews...........I booked an hour total body and felt like a new person.
LaToya knows what she is doing. It is on the beach, yet not in front of everyone . She has the
best personality. I just came back from Grand Turk again. First thing I did was book another massage with her....... LOVED IT......... So twice in 9 months.......AWESOME, It is a must...
Best thing I have ever done for myself .

Visited April 2013
Latoya J, Manager at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your candid remarks. We are pleased when our customers return and bring family!!!

Thanks once again.
Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Massage on the Beach”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was visiting Grand Turk and was fortunate to find this spa, the massage was amazing. I would definitely recommend it!!

Visited April 2013