“Amazing”

$95.00*
and up
Grand Turk Beach Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: We welcome Grand Turk residents and visitors to enjoy a world-class spa experience at OceanScapes Spa. Whatever your reason for being here, we invite you to relax and let our professionally trained and licensed therapists take you on an unforgettable island retreat.Oceanscapes Spa Soothing Space is located at The Atrium - Osprey Beach Resort. Here we specialize in massages, body treatments, waxing and facials. Clients can also enjoy massages at our beachfront locations at Bohio Dive Resort and at White Sands Beach Resort.Our White Sands beach location is popular among cruise ship passengers as it is located next to the Grand Turk Cruise Center. Ships are docked within sight with only a 5-10 min walk to the pier. We invite you to Keep Calm and Get A Massage with us!!
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Just visited Grand Turk on a 7 day Carnival Cruise on board the Liberty Ship. The best massage I have ever received and at the best price!!! Will highly recommend to all my friends.

Visited May 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“LaToya is the BEST.”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We cruised to Grand Turk last July. Before our cruise I was told how wonderful Ocean Scapes Spa was by my sister, via reviews...........I booked an hour total body and felt like a new person.
LaToya knows what she is doing. It is on the beach, yet not in front of everyone . She has the
best personality. I just came back from Grand Turk again. First thing I did was book another massage with her....... LOVED IT......... So twice in 9 months.......AWESOME, It is a must...
Best thing I have ever done for myself .

Latoya J, Manager at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your candid remarks. We are pleased when our customers return and bring family!!!

Thanks once again.
Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Massage on the Beach”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was visiting Grand Turk and was fortunate to find this spa, the massage was amazing. I would definitely recommend it!!

Columbia, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best massage EVER”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I just took a cruise and one of our stops was in beautiful Grand Turk. Through the recommendation of a friend we chose to do a couples massage on the beach with LaToya. Her little cabana is very easy to find, and even though it is on the beach you don't feel like you're being stared at by everyone. We had massages on the cruise and we really really regretted spending so much money after our massages. LaToya did my massage and I can honestly say that I've never felt better after it. I had been extremely seasick and was having horrible morning sickness, and LaToya pinpointed all of the pregnancy issues and worked on them extensively. This lady knows what she is doing. LaToya is also very professional but super funny and easy going. After our massage we chatted for quite a bit and she even recommended places on the island to stay and visit if we ever go back! I'm not sure another massage will ever live up to this one, because these ladies have a gift. Do yourself a favor and visit LaToya, also make sure you do the hour long massage, because 30 minutes was not nearly enough!

Latoya J, Owner at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thanks for your candid comments. Your prenatal massage was tailored for you and we are grateful you were able to experience comfort and relief. Thanks for your patronage once again.
Roebling, New Jersey
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband recently booked a couples massage with LaToya on our recent cruise to Grand Turk and it was the best experience ever. I left the massage feeling relaxed, and four inches taller. LaToya was able to really pin point some of my trouble spots without me telling her, and she was able to offer some stretches to do at home to help work some of the tight muscles. She was funny, friendly and just really good at what she does. I can't wait to go back and see her again.