“Fantastic massages”

$95.00*
and up
Grand Turk Beach Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: We welcome Grand Turk residents and visitors to enjoy a world-class spa experience at OceanScapes Spa. Whatever your reason for being here, we invite you to relax and let our professionally trained and licensed therapists take you on an unforgettable island retreat.Oceanscapes Spa Soothing Space is located at The Atrium - Osprey Beach Resort. Here we specialize in massages, body treatments, waxing and facials. Clients can also enjoy massages at our beachfront locations at Bohio Dive Resort and at White Sands Beach Resort.Our White Sands beach location is popular among cruise ship passengers as it is located next to the Grand Turk Cruise Center. Ships are docked within sight with only a 5-10 min walk to the pier. We invite you to Keep Calm and Get A Massage with us!!
Reviewed February 16, 2013

LaToya came to our Bed and Breakfast and was a delight. The massages were wonderful and LaToya herself was very engaging and knowledgeable. She was able to release some of my neck/shoulder trigger points and dealt with the hip issues that have been plaguing my husband. We would definitely call her again if back on the island!

All reviews
"muscles"
in 11 reviews
"therapist"

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When I'm on holiday, I like to include a massage. OceanScapes Grand Turk is the best I've had. Latoya and her masseurs have the skills to make the tensions 'pop' out of you. I thoroughly recommend the. David

1  Thank 75David669
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband treated us to a couples massage on the breathtaking beach of Grand Turk. The setting was spectacular and LaToya was a delight!! A rare and perfect blend of professionalism and personality. Oh, and the massage!! It was incredible!! Do not miss this experience in Grand Turk. Walk down the pier, and turn LEFT!! Walk a few paces and behold paradise!!! Thanks LaToya for making a great visit perfect!!! See you soon!

1  Thank ScottandRene
Spaperson, Manager at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thanks Scott and Rene for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are grateful we were able to make your short stay on Grand Turk unforgettable. We look forward to having you back with us. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I booked a couples massage in advance with Latoya and the experience was pretty much perfect from first to last. The email booking was easy and efficient and Latoya agreed to take a credit card payment to save me having to bring a lot of cash. The massage hut is very easy to find and is right next to a deccent place to eat and drink afterwards. I had Latoya herself and she was great. The massage was excellent and she really dealt with a tight achilles that I had. She also seemed to know exactly how much to chat. We were on a Holland America cruise and it was also so much better value than having a massage on board. All in all, I cannot recommend this enough as a thing to do in grand Turk.

Spaperson, Manager at OceanScapes Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

We are grateful you took the time to give us your feedback. Thanks for those kind words, we are grateful you chose Oceanscapes Spa to enhance your experience on Grand Turk.
It is not the norm to accept credit card payments from cruise passengers at our Beach location. Yours was an exception, and your card was charged the full treatment cost before your arrival. Currently because of the many mishaps with credit card charges from cruise passengers we advise passengers to bring cash to settle their treatment cost and credit cards are only used for reservations and charging no shows.

You will be pleased to know that in the near future we will be able to run credit card charges on site...thus eliminating the need for only cash transactions.

Thanks once again for a great review and we look forward to serving you better in the near future.