“Awesome diving experience.”
Review of Oasis Divers

Oasis Divers
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Grand Turk
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the beautiful Caribbean paradise of the Turks and Caicos Islands, Oasis Divers is the premier land and sea tour operator of Grand Turk. We specialize in providing divers with unforgettable scuba diving experiences off our world-renowned 7000’ wall. But that’s not all! As home to the third-largest reef in the world, we also provide our guests with a variety of exciting adventures. Join us for kayaking, snorkeling, whale-watching, deep-sea fishing, Segway tours, and Gibbs Cay trips. Oasis Divers – “We are in the Amazing Business!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Booked the dive excursion through our cruise ship. It was a great experience. Our dive master Roger was very good as well as our boat captain. Beautiful dive sites!!! Would definitely go through them again.

2  Thank Scubasher72

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It was great fun. Our guide, Brian, was very good and well informed. I just wish Mother Nature had been more friendly, but we cannot do anything about the weather. The other folks on the tour were great and we all had a nice chat while we waited out the storm before kayaking to a beach near an inlet. Our guide took us on a short hike up the hill to a great viewing and photo location. We learned about some of the tropical plants and saw really neat sea urchins and marine creatures. Our guide was very conservation minded and had excellent knowledge about the critters. I would definitely go again and would like to have spent more time on the island, but our cruise boat was only in port for a short time. The ride to the kayak location was interesting. There were donkeys all along the route and one was calling to us on the short walk (photo attached).

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Traveled today from Grand Turk to Salt Cay on the Prince of Whales. What a fantastic experience. The crew was fantastic and J.D. is the perfect captain. When traveling between the outer islands in the Turks & Caicos it doesn't get any better!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After exploring our options to scuba dive off of Grand Turk Island we choose to go with Oasis Divers and finish our certification . The owner Dale was very receptive and answered all my questions during my emails and phone calls. She made me feel very comfortable, and she was flexible with our times (very important) . Our Dive Master and Instructor Steve (Jim Carey in disguise) was very good at putting me at ease. I was a bit nervous about going diving in the ocean for the first time. Even through a couple of tense times (for me), Steve was very patient and allowed me the time to relax and set up my safety procedures that I had to do to pass. My daughter caught onto everything very quickly and absolutely loved diving with Oasis. Once all the testing was out of the way, it was time to dive and enjoy the amazing view from 60 - 100 feet down on the coral reef and wall. My daughter and I met and enjoyed the company of several of the Oasis Divers staff, including our Instructor Steve, and his trainee's Brent, TJ, Jason and Justin who are training to become Dive Masters themselves. The equipment that we rented was all in great shape and worked perfectly. If your looking for a great dive shop with great staff, Oasis is definitely the one to choose.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Big John took our family of 4 (15yo boy and 9yo girl) on an amazing odyssey. My 9 year old was tentative during orientation, but dove down with the SNUBA and didn't come up for 40 minutes. We were in port with the Carnival Splendor on 23 Jun and booked through the ship. This was a full tour, I'm glad we pre-booked. Only 12 people. They took half to SNUBA first for the first 45 minutes, while we snorkeled the beautiful reef from the beach. The first half was raving about the experience when we took our turn and it was well worth it. It was hard to top our tour in St. Thomas, but this experience was a definite highlight. Grand Turk was beautiful and Big John was a perfect guide. The family is already asking when we can do that again.