Review Highlights
Careful in low season for restaurants

We traveled during low season, so many restaurants were not opened yet, most open as of mid... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Marianne G
Montreal, Canada
This “downtown” listing is very confusing

Trip Advisor, help! If this listing is for the Grace Bay Salt Mills location, then it needs to be... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018

30 Reviews
from $140.00
from $850.00
More Info
All reviews caicos islands t shirts turks beaches paradise
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very low key on the island, although the people there say Provo is the busiest. Really, compared to what we call busy in the state this is a piece of tranquility for me. Vry low key island with little to. Of course if you love water sports and the beach. This by far has been one of the most beautiful beaches I've been to, ready for my 6 th trip!!!

1  Thank newkitten
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Blue Whale Tours & Excursions is awesome! Captain Dameko and First Mate Anthony was great. Their new boat "Maximum Chill" is the best ever to the Turks and Caicos. They have a waterslide on it

2  Thank Roger C
Reviewed January 3, 2012

What is the driving like on the island? When we have traveled to other Caribbean islands, the drivers are crazy, which has deterred us from renting a car. We have never been to TCI, so we are unsure what to expect.
After a little research is does seem that taxi's are expensive, so we would like to determine the best way to get around the island of Provo for the least cost.

Any preferred car rental companies?

If we do rent a car, is there anywhere you recommend we check out in Provo? (we are staying near Grace beach)

4  Thank jaclyn-dr
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Just finished 2 days of diving with Mickey and Jayne with Flamingo Divers. Not only are they wonderful friends now they are excellent when it comes to organizing, assisting and caring for all divers at all levels. I especially loved the fact that they have small groups so you can get to know the other divers and I always feel so safe since they dive with us. Mickey is truly a "shark magnet." Nothing gets by either of them as they know where to go and can be ready for anything that comes around that needs to be seen. My husband and I are new divers with only 10 dives and I can't imagine visiting any other areas without Mickey and Jayne.

1  Thank SusieQ511
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very little in the way of a downtown. A few pleasant shops, and the Gourmet food store actually a good deal.