“Mama's at Ports O Call”

Saugus, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mama's at Ports O Call”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stayed at the Comforts Suites which was located near Port O Call for shopping..We shopped in a few stores in the area but found that MAMA's was the most friendliest and with great prices. She was very welcoming and made us feel comfortable. She sold the same things as the other stores but was much cheaper! I recommend to go there when you are in the area!

Visited April 2011
3 Thank Nath S

CT
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Whooping in T C I”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very low key on the island, although the people there say Provo is the busiest. Really, compared to what we call busy in the state this is a piece of tranquility for me. Vry low key island with little to. Of course if you love water sports and the beach. This by far has been one of the most beautiful beaches I've been to, ready for my 6 th trip!!!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank newkitten
Idaho Falls, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Blue Whale Tours & Excursions Ltd”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Blue Whale Tours & Excursions is awesome! Captain Dameko and First Mate Anthony was great. Their new boat "Maximum Chill" is the best ever to the Turks and Caicos. They have a waterslide on it

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Roger C
Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Transportation on the Island”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

What is the driving like on the island? When we have traveled to other Caribbean islands, the drivers are crazy, which has deterred us from renting a car. We have never been to TCI, so we are unsure what to expect.
After a little research is does seem that taxi's are expensive, so we would like to determine the best way to get around the island of Provo for the least cost.

Any preferred car rental companies?

If we do rent a car, is there anywhere you recommend we check out in Provo? (we are staying near Grace beach)

Visited January 2012
3 Thank jaclyn-dr
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Flamingo Dive team is the best - by far!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Just finished 2 days of diving with Mickey and Jayne with Flamingo Divers. Not only are they wonderful friends now they are excellent when it comes to organizing, assisting and caring for all divers at all levels. I especially loved the fact that they have small groups so you can get to know the other divers and I always feel so safe since they dive with us. Mickey is truly a "shark magnet." Nothing gets by either of them as they know where to go and can be ready for anything that comes around that needs to be seen. My husband and I are new divers with only 10 dives and I can't imagine visiting any other areas without Mickey and Jayne.

Visited November 2011