“Island Snorkeling Adventures absolute best, outclassed their competition.”
Review of Caicos Adventures

Caicos Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Adventures is one of the oldest dive and boat tour operation in Providenciales with 3 decades of operation & exploration. We offer Scuba Diving Trips, Instruction, Snorkeling, Boat Tours & Luxury yacht Charters. A team of real professional and passionate people who love what we do. We own our own private Marina, and dockage, our main shop is located at the Regent Village on Grace bay road. Visit our website, and contact us for more information or request.
New York City, New York
“Island Snorkeling Adventures absolute best, outclassed their competition.”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

We selected Island Snorkeling Adventures by chance, after taking several other tour companies 'snorkeling trips' to the Turks & Caicos reef on the north side of the island. Island Snorkeling Adventures provided a true snorkeling trip that was also eco-friendly. The staff were professional, knowlegeable, and fun. The boat was pristine and well organized. The boat left from the south side of the island and visited pristine reefs with beautiful live coral. Staff went in the water with us and showed us things we may not have seen without thier guidance (sharks, squid, octopus and so forth). Instead of hunting for our conch salad lunch, we searched for sand dollar shells after two snorkel sites, then had a nice lunch that didn't involve killing marine life.

Visited January 2011

Morristown, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving, great equipment and boat, and great staff”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Fifi has put together an outstanding operation at Grace Bay. Arranging the dives a month ahead of time from home was easy. The shop is new and beautiful. The staff at the shop are friendly and helpful. The pick-ups at the hotel were simple, the boat was spacious and modern , the equipment was very good. Most importantly, the crew and the Captain and the dive instructors were fantastic. They were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They made the trips out to the dive sites (and back) fun and entertaining and they made the dives themselves interesting, challenging, and safe. I can't recommend Fifi's operation more highly to anyone who wants to dive at Grace Bay regardless of your experience. If you're an experienced diver or if you're new to the activity give these guys a call. Asa, Matthew, Vanessa and Chris, and Fifi - thanks.

Visited January 2011
USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best Dive Operation on Island”
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Just returned from Providenciales, I dove every day for 1 week straight with Caicos Adventures. I have also dived previously with him last year [Dec 2009] when I was there. I think this is first class operation and each day out on the water is "the way life should be". Why? First, the boats are impeccable! I have dived all over the World, you can tell the nature of the dive operation often by the up-keep of their boats! All the boats that Caicos Adventures has, that I have been on were impeccably clean and kept up. The heads/toilets were spot-less, the deck was very organized, I had confidence in the equipment (that tanks were tested, regulators cleaned of scunge, etc). This to me is first important thing. Then the dive-masters on the boat and the boat captains, and the owner named "Fifi" were all very accommodating, as part of their job they went out of the way to service you, to make sure you had the necessary equipment, minor adjustments, they even changed your tank over between dives! They were all good folks, you could tell that Fifi [the owner] only hired "qualified" and "decent" persons. Next, Thirdly, why I liked them is that they went to "out of the way" dive spots, not where all the other boats were going, they new the "off the beaten path" sites. Pretty much we had 80% chance of seeing reef shark, 60% chance of seeing spotted eagle ray, turtle, etc [I make up the percentages based on having dived for over two weeks (two trips) with these guys. So, I would summarize as "great comfortable boats... especially the 43' Catamaran that you can see on their website, great people/employees, and great knowledge of the dive sites.
I suspect all the dive operators in Provo/Turks and Caicos are decently qualified (from what I could see, or from talking to other guests at the hotels who had gone with other operators.... but I definitely think that they all chase Caicos Adventures, and want to be like Caicos Adventures? Another huge observation that I made was that on almost each day's boat ride, at least 30% to 50% of the guests were "repeat" guests; many would say, "I started diving with Fifi in 1997" or "I have come with Fifi every year for the last 4 years"... so to me this says it all..... when you find something good, you stick with it.

3 Thank gtpatton
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“SNORKELING, LOBSTER CATCHIN', BEACH BBQ'IN, RUM PUNCH!”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Really cool day on the ocean. We traveled in the off season, so there were only 10 total people including the crew on the boat. We stopped in three different spots to snorkel, including the wall off West Caicos. We caught fresh lobster and spotted multiple nurse and reef sharks. The beach barbeque is awesome as well. We beached the boat, grilled chicken lobster, ate fresh fruit and emptied the jug of rum punch. You might get lucky like we did and find that the crew is on island time. We were having so much fun at the beach bbq, we stayed an extra two hours.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR. GREAT STAFF. REALLY COOL DAY.

Tulsa
“Wonderful boat and crew!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I have been diving since '95 and have never been on such an outstanding dive boat,
CLEAN, well equiped, wonderful friendly crew!!!! Can't say enough about them..
Highly recommend FiFi team and boat...