Review Highlights
Awesome Snorkel Trip!!

We really wanted to scuba dive, but opted for a snorkel trip because we needed a scuba refresher... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carnold212
Dallas
via mobile
Killer snorkel

I just had to write a review! Allen Ray and Keith took us on a snorkel od a lifetime!! This was the... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2018

from $220.64
from $1,344.00
from $110.88
More Info
All reviews captain kevin french cay dive master pure snorkeling lobster dive boat reef sharks sand dollars sandwiches signed up sand bar experienced divers snorkel sites great dive dive shop rum punch sea life
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We did not think that we would get enough for a dive as it is the slow season. They contacted some locals and semi-locals that dive with them and they got enough people for a trip. Nice day, great diving companions and Daniel and Kevin were great. It was a small, casual group that had a great time. The equipment was good with plenty of spares which worked out for my husband.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We knew we wanted to go snorkeling while in TCI but were a bit remiss in booking a tour ahead of time. We ended up booking the Pure Snorkeling half day tour with Caicos Adventures. Pros: opportunity to snorkel in 3 different spots, amazing views of the islands, unlimited drinks. Cons: lunch was just turkey and tuna sandwiches, organization in the beginning of the tour was poor (we left late due to the captain being late and it took a solid 40 minutes for the crew to hand out flippers and masks). Our family is a bit more reserved and we did feel a bit overpowered by more vocal families/couples on the trip. They wanted to see “the wall” where the barrier reef ends and the open Atlantic begins. If you’ve ever seen Finding Nemo when Nemo swims out to sea, you pretty much know what to expect. It was interesting to see, but there wasn’t much by the way of reefs or wildlife to see. The cost was in line with what other tours asked- personally I don’t feel like you can really go wrong with any of them, but this one was decent overall.

1  Thank Katy6190
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We had a great time on our Lobster Safari. The team was very friendly and accommodating. We hunted successfully for Lobsters and then went cliff diving and snorkeling. They made us a nice lunch on the beach.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

On recommendation of family members, my wife and I booked a two tank dive with Caicos Adventures. Capt Asa, his crew, and Vaughn our divemaster/guide were really helpful.
We went to West Caicos and dove on the Wall. I just got my certification at home, and my wife recertified before we went, after not diving for 10 years. Some of the divers on the boat (5 of 11 total, I think) were experienced divers, and the captain and crew were able to satisfy all abilities. The more experienced divers have taken trips with this company several times.

As my first dive over 20 feet, and first in salt water, I was nervous, used up my air super fast, and had to return to the boat pretty quickly. Vaughn took great care of me, and he and my wife made sure I was safe and back on the boat even though I had leg cramps. The concern shown for my welfare was genuine and appreciated.

On dive two, I was able to spend a lot more time under water, including some time at the wall where we encountered huge numbers of amazing fish, including 4 good sized reef sharks. The coral was incredible.

It was an amazing experience, and has hooked me on diving. I'll get more time underwater and head back down there to dive with Caicos Adventures as soon as time and finances allow.

The equipment and boat were good quality and well cared for. The guides were knowledgeable and had good senses of humor. No issues whatsoever. i recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks again to Asa and Vaughn.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great half day trip to West Caicos and the Wall. Stopped off at a couple of good spots and enjoyed fish and coral. Great half day trip