Review Highlights
Excellent value for money

Our day spent with Caicos Adventures turned out to be the highlight of our 2 weeks in Provo. We... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
TanLovers
Vernon, BC
Best snorkeling with this outfit, and we tried a few!

We did an all day boat ride/snorkel X2. Our snorkel guide was truly a dive master, (prince... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $74.99
from $1,344.00
from $110.88
More Info
All reviews captain kevin french cay dive master lobster pure snorkeling dive boat reef sharks sand dollars cliff jumping sandwiches signed up experienced divers snorkel sites great dive dive shop two tank rum punch
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We had a great time on our Lobster Safari. The team was very friendly and accommodating. We hunted successfully for Lobsters and then went cliff diving and snorkeling. They made us a nice lunch on the beach.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

On recommendation of family members, my wife and I booked a two tank dive with Caicos Adventures. Capt Asa, his crew, and Vaughn our divemaster/guide were really helpful.
We went to West Caicos and dove on the Wall. I just got my certification at home, and my wife recertified before we went, after not diving for 10 years. Some of the divers on the boat (5 of 11 total, I think) were experienced divers, and the captain and crew were able to satisfy all abilities. The more experienced divers have taken trips with this company several times.

As my first dive over 20 feet, and first in salt water, I was nervous, used up my air super fast, and had to return to the boat pretty quickly. Vaughn took great care of me, and he and my wife made sure I was safe and back on the boat even though I had leg cramps. The concern shown for my welfare was genuine and appreciated.

On dive two, I was able to spend a lot more time under water, including some time at the wall where we encountered huge numbers of amazing fish, including 4 good sized reef sharks. The coral was incredible.

It was an amazing experience, and has hooked me on diving. I'll get more time underwater and head back down there to dive with Caicos Adventures as soon as time and finances allow.

The equipment and boat were good quality and well cared for. The guides were knowledgeable and had good senses of humor. No issues whatsoever. i recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks again to Asa and Vaughn.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great half day trip to West Caicos and the Wall. Stopped off at a couple of good spots and enjoyed fish and coral. Great half day trip

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Captain Pierre and his crew made our full day private charter a memorable experience. His team consisting of William and Ronnell were so attentive and knowledgable about the island. The yacht is beautifully kept and the hospitality was heartfelt. We had an amazing day.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We booked the Pure Snorkeling trip. We drove to the marina in our rental car. Boat left right on time. Kevin was the captain and was a great source of local info on snorkeling and T&C in general. The boat travels to West Caicos island(uninhabited). I will warn you that the ride to and from the island is Rough water, but the company name IS Caicos Adventures after all. I didn't mind the ride at all, as it is a fun and fast boat, but I have to say you will probably be ready to stop before the marina appears on the way back.

We snorkeled 3 different sites along the coast of the island and also got to jump off a 12 foot cliff. We learned about the failed Lehman Brothers development that dominates the island landscape from Kevin. If you go on this trip, say Hi to "Russ" the barracuda. My friend had to clean his shorts after his encounter with Russ. :)

I would recommend this trip highly if you like to snorkel, as it is the main focus of the trip. Exactly what we were looking for.

Date of experience: July 2018