“As a new diver, they took great care of me while getting more experienced divers where they wanted to be, too”
Review of Caicos Adventures

Caicos Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Caicos Adventures is one of the oldest dive and boat tour operation in Providenciales with 3 decades of operation & exploration. We offer Scuba Diving Trips, Instruction, Snorkeling, Boat Tours & Luxury yacht Charters. A team of real professional and passionate people who love what we do. We own our own private Marina, and dockage, our main shop is located at the Regent Village on Grace bay road. Visit our website, and contact us for more information or request.
Reviewed August 21, 2018

On recommendation of family members, my wife and I booked a two tank dive with Caicos Adventures. Capt Asa, his crew, and Vaughn our divemaster/guide were really helpful.
We went to West Caicos and dove on the Wall. I just got my certification at home, and my wife recertified before we went, after not diving for 10 years. Some of the divers on the boat (5 of 11 total, I think) were experienced divers, and the captain and crew were able to satisfy all abilities. The more experienced divers have taken trips with this company several times.

As my first dive over 20 feet, and first in salt water, I was nervous, used up my air super fast, and had to return to the boat pretty quickly. Vaughn took great care of me, and he and my wife made sure I was safe and back on the boat even though I had leg cramps. The concern shown for my welfare was genuine and appreciated.

On dive two, I was able to spend a lot more time under water, including some time at the wall where we encountered huge numbers of amazing fish, including 4 good sized reef sharks. The coral was incredible.

It was an amazing experience, and has hooked me on diving. I'll get more time underwater and head back down there to dive with Caicos Adventures as soon as time and finances allow.

The equipment and boat were good quality and well cared for. The guides were knowledgeable and had good senses of humor. No issues whatsoever. i recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks again to Asa and Vaughn.

Date of experience: August 2018
in 16 reviews
"dive shop"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great half day trip to West Caicos and the Wall. Stopped off at a couple of good spots and enjoyed fish and coral. Great half day trip

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Captain Pierre and his crew made our full day private charter a memorable experience. His team consisting of William and Ronnell were so attentive and knowledgable about the island. The yacht is beautifully kept and the hospitality was heartfelt. We had an amazing day.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We booked the Pure Snorkeling trip. We drove to the marina in our rental car. Boat left right on time. Kevin was the captain and was a great source of local info on snorkeling and T&C in general. The boat travels to West Caicos island(uninhabited). I will warn you that the ride to and from the island is Rough water, but the company name IS Caicos Adventures after all. I didn't mind the ride at all, as it is a fun and fast boat, but I have to say you will probably be ready to stop before the marina appears on the way back.

We snorkeled 3 different sites along the coast of the island and also got to jump off a 12 foot cliff. We learned about the failed Lehman Brothers development that dominates the island landscape from Kevin. If you go on this trip, say Hi to "Russ" the barracuda. My friend had to clean his shorts after his encounter with Russ. :)

I would recommend this trip highly if you like to snorkel, as it is the main focus of the trip. Exactly what we were looking for.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank fore4me
See more reviews
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The other two 1/2 day snorkels were good but the same - one stop on the Grace Bay reef, hang out on iguana Island, play in the water. While the Grace Bay reef was beautiful, it was just one stop.

Our 1/2 day trip with Pure Snorkling was perfect for the avid snorkelers we are. Our outing took us on a 20-30 minutes high speed trip out to West Caicos. We made FOUR beautiful 30 - 45 minute stops at different sites off West Caicos, including a stop at the Wall, where we saw 40 feet become 7000 feet plus (and a shark!).

The guides were friendly and knowledgeable, pointing out sites along the way. They also got I the water with us to take dives down to see what’s hiding under the reefs.

If you love to snorkel, this 1/2 day trip won’t disappoint. However it doesn’t run everyday and they needed 8 folks to confirm, so be sure to call early in your trip and find out what day they are going and get on the list. They didn’t charge until they confirmed they were going.

Date of experience: June 2018