“Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Little Tobago

Little Tobago
More attraction details
Owner description: A tiny island off the coast of Tyrrel's Bay, also known as Bird of Paradise, that has been transformed into a wildlife reserve popular among birdwatchers.
Trinidad
“Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Little Tobago was awesome the bird sanctuary was awesome. I had lots of fun walking up the hill to the beautiful house I would Love to visit again!! :)

Visited August 2011

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“One laid back, scenic and intriguing Island......”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

MY wife, daughter and her two sons and I arrived in the midst of the very colourful 'Heritage Festival' for 4day stay at their comfortable seaside Family home. While we made the most of scenic drives, visits to serene Pigeon Point and lively Grafton Bay, and some of the many excellent Restaurants, our intention was really a quiet relaxing stay, and Tobago certainly offers that as one aspect of its varied and extremely interesting history, from Robinson Crusoe thru the several wars fought over it in early years, Easily accessible by International and sister isle Trinidad flights as well as Ferry Service out of Port of Spain, Tobago is one laid back and intriguing island.

Visited August 2011
Belfast, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Watch your step”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

3 of us, my sister (an avid photographer), my son (12 years) and I went on a day trip to Little Tobago on a glass bottom boat. The trip out was fine. When we arrived we were not really prepared for the amount of climbing, over fairly hazardous terrain I might add. It did not really bother me, although I only had on trainers but anything less would not have worked. The island itself is fairly unspectacular, not much wildlife to be seen on it. We had a good guide, however, and he took us to the very edge of the cliffs where we had a fantastic view of the red-billed tropicbird. Wonderful to watch. We were also able to get up close and personal to the chicks who were in the nests on the ground. My sister got some fantastic pictures but had to do some hair raising climbing to get them. On the way back we saw the coral under the boat and also managed to spot a turtle and we were given the opportunity to snorkle. Word of warning, don't look through the bottom of the boat for a long period of time if you get seasick easily. It was quite exciting to see the birds of Little Tobago featuring on the LIFE series with David Attenborough and to be able to say to my friends "I was there!"

2 Thank raffoIreland