“My new vacation home”
Review of Coral Sea Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scarborough
Coral Sea Villas
Reviewed April 17, 2014

In Tobago , I've stayed in many hotels resorts and houses but by far the coral sea villas exceeded all my expectations .
Because of pool closing hours at hotels , I started looking around and found villa 108 ...Celine did a fantastic job , the house was spotless like I would have my home , so my kids felt comfortable .
The kitchen was well equipped with all the modern appliances .
Having wi if was wonderful because we were always connected .
It was very spacious and relaxing .
Also if you want to cook a meal or buy food , everything is very close by , pigeon point is 2 mins away .
Only problem was the Mosquitos about 6 o'clock but we just used Off and we were okay.
When I'm in Tobago I want to just relax around the pool and slow down . In this villa , I can do just that ..this is my new vacation home to run to when I need a little r&r.

Room Tip: Having a rental is a must because the walk in is a little too far but it's worth it for the peac...
Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Reena R

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family ( 4 adults and 3 children) and I stayed at one of the 3 bedroom villas for 5 days. The housekeeper, Celiene, immediately made us feel right at home on our arrival. We instantly noticed how every room was spotless and tastefully laid out. The kitchen was very spacious and well -equipped. The beauty of the pool and garden area enhanced by soothing garden lights was cherished every minute of our stay. Cosy, private and relaxing are definitely the best three words to describe our entire stay. Without a question, we can safely say that Coral Sea Villas is now our permanent Tobago destination.

N Maraj

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank N_Maraj05
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is a group of villas. The actual one we stayed in is called Angel Fish Villa located in Bon Accord. We were a group of 8 adults and 4 babies. We'd seen pictures and communicated with the villa management to ensure we had adequate space. The house and everything in it were adequate NOT luxurious.

Amongst the group were tired mums looking forward to having a break from preparing meals and a few hours away with adults. All the things that are 'available upon request' like the chef and babysitter were actually the house keepers other hats. She didnt seem keen and confessed that she never really babysat for any guest.

The jacuzzi didn't work. The thing that was worse was the Mosquitos. People might think that mosquitos can't be avoided and a regular part of a tropical holiday. These villas were built on or next to swamp land, so the Mosquitos were excessive. This meant on an evening we weren't able to do simple things like sit outdoors, or enjoy barbecuing which is what one would have in mind when thinking Caribbean holiday.

Finally, I saw many glowing reviews about this villa but one thing to note is the date they were submitted. 2007 is 6 years ago and it doesn't seem anything in the villa has been updated. I was disappointed, would I go again?....Maybe...but with a very realistic expectation of what a luxury villa experience in Bon Accord Villas means.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank hekta
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Coral Sea Villas this past summer and had a wonderful time. Tons of things for the kids to do, and it was really nice to have our own little piece of Tobago to ourselves. We were located very close to a beach, called Pigeon Point, which was quite nice. The Villa really provided for a wonderful family holiday for us all and I recommend them to anyone with children. The folks at www.elysianholidays.co.uk made it very easy for us to make the travel arrangmnts.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank WorldtravelerCTSA
Reviewed December 5, 2007

We have stayed in Coral Sea villas on 3 occassions now and cannot fault them. We have stayed in 3 different villas but they are all pretty standard, very well equipped and homely (we like the blue one the best, 107 I think, the owner has lovely taste and furnishings). Each comes with a house keeper who will visit daily, a daily pool cleaner (fabulous big pool in a private garden) and a gardener. BBQ, towels, loo rolls, all kitchen equipment, everything you could want really is provided. They are very well kept, clean and in a good location. I would however recommend you get a car as restaurants/beach etc.. arnt really walkable and I personally wouldn't stay in them if we were just a couple for safety reasons; although there is a security guard on patrol, they back onto a public footpath and swampland and have been broken into in the past. Dont let this put you off though, we have never encountered a problem!!!
The nearest supermarket is Penny Savers on the main stretch, very good. There is a veggie-basket a bit further up and a fantastic meat shop (no name) for your BBQ food. Head along the main road towards Scarborough (if you get to the Hilton you have gone too far), and look for a sign on the left called Island Homes (or it might say Caribbean Homes - anyway it is a big white sign, just past the orange coloured bakery). Take a left there and follow the road all the way for about 5 mins. On the right hand side is a path to a farm with a sign saying 'Meat shop', drive up under the saaman tree and the shop is on the right. Fab steaks.
We visit Tobago regularly and these villas are always our first choice now.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank hammyryder79
Reviewed April 24, 2007

We stayed in this spacious 3 bedroom (all en suite) villa, which spanned over two floors. Our party was made up of 4 adults & 3 small children. This was 1 of 6 on a quite residential road.
The villa was well laid out. Downstairs was an open plan kitchen diner & lounge with 1 separate bedroom. The lounge opened out to shaded archways which supported the huge balcony above & had chairs and a dinning table. This overlooked the garden which had a decent size pool & jacuzzi.
Upstairs had 2 bedrooms separated by a lounge/TV room which opened onto the huge balcony.
So, enough room for everyone to chill & soak up the flawless weather ( 1st-15th March).
To get the best choice of fresh food go to the markets. Supermarkets have to freeze everything & lack choice.
Cable Bay & Crown Point are great local beaches. Be selective when eating out , The food is generally pretty average & commercial during the day especially at the beaches.. Check out Cafe Iguana restaurant & the brilliant Kariwak Village . Cafe coco was good as well.
Most eating & nightlife was around Crown Point .
If you want to see the island contact Prince Edwards via Coral Sea staff (Probably the maid ( everyone knows everyone ). forget the capital, theres nothing to see.
All we will say on a negative point of view is that there were too many people involved in running the villa. Although we had trivial problems over two weeks , nobody really took any responsibility and some things were unresolved.
Also in Tobago they're really laid back , so dont expect anything to be treated with urgency and the tourist intake has outgrown the airport . Expect a long wait travelling home.
Would we go again ? Yes but not with small children under age 5.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
4  Thank Tomuchtoosee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort
Candles in the Wind
Candles in the Wind
#2 of 20 in Crown Point
Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel

Been to Coral Sea Villas? Share your experiences!