“Still the best pizza in Tobago”
Review of Ciao Pizza

Ciao Pizza
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

These authentic Italian pizzas are as good (and probably better) than any I have had in Europe for a long time. Excellent service from the friendly new waitress. I enjoy the open air dining atmosphere of Scarborough at night! There is a huge choice and abundance of toppings for each pizza. Glad to see you have kept your standards so high since last year, I went back for dinner twice as I enjoyed it so much. Well done

1  Thank Stephen W

Reviewed April 17, 2014

A nice pizzeria with authentic Italian food, owned by an Italian expat. We happened onto this place one evening and it was very busy, but luckily for us some patrons were finished just as we were deciding to find another place. Menu has pizzas, salads, and pasta. Nice atmosphere with kind of an outdoor scene, great friendly + efficient service, and an ideal location on Burnett Street - kinda halfway uphill to uptown. Pizzas are thin crust and very delicious. Loving it, I have returned several time since. If going in the evenings, esp on weekends, I would recommend calling ahead to make reservations. My only negative is that they have only a few cocktails which are not done well.

2  Thank krazy_doctor
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We took the Ferry and read about the place... The pizza was amazing and the crust fantastic. The place is small but the hostess/waitress makes you feel like her true Italian home! Try the Italian beer which I found to be really good!

1  Thank Felipe G
Reviewed April 15, 2014

After reading reviews on TA this was one place that we put on our list of nights out. We decided to go here on a Monday evening and although the restaurant way busy we were offered a table on the veranda which was good for watching people passing by. The service was very polite and efficient. We had starters, all were very good, I can recommend the mixed roasted vegetables which was served with very tasty fresh bread. There is an excellent selection of pizza and pastas, we all had pizzas which were exceptionally tasty. We will definitely return here before we return home, if only to try the sweet menu as we were to full on our first visit. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Delicious wood fired oven pizzas, as good as anything I've had back home in Canada. Also great pastas and salads. Super fast service. A real unexpected Italian delight in the Caribbean.