“Will definitely visit again”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scarborough
Sullivan's Court Apartments
Trinidad
“Will definitely visit again”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Members of a Trinidad football team stayed here for a weekend and it was the bomb. Everyone got what they asked for, privacy was not a problem, cleanliness was top of the line, management service got a plus and most importantly the price.....the price was oh so right. We occupied all but one of the apartments and will definitely be doing so again come october this year.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Marisa A

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Fernando, Trinidad
Reviewed March 15, 2012

It is about time I write a review on Sullivan's Court as we have stayed here at least 5 times in the past 2 years or so.
What could I say, the place is just simply our "home away from home" from calling in to book and until we leave the ease and effortless transitions is greatly helped by the owners and especially Candida the manager.
She always puts us in the same apartment each time we visit and each time it is always up to the same standard as the times before, I have to commend them for this, they always upkeep the place well.
The apartments are so roomy and spacious, not like some of the other places we have tried. It is always clean and more than enough sheets and towels are provided, we also love that fact that they have a washer and dryer provided, this way you do not have to take a whole bunch of clothes etc...
Even the refrigerator is big and roomy, the stoves are the large 4 burner electric stoves, not the small crappy ones you get sometimes elsewhere, the cutlery is always matched and not just a bunch of ramdom stuff thrown together, this says a lot of the management in my opinion.
The pool is very nice and always clean, the only thing is missing from the pool is some umbrellas by the chairs, sometimes when we sit just to watch the kids in the pool the sun can be a bit hot.
The only drawback for some visitors is that it is located quite a bit away from Crown Point, so a vehicle is a great asset getting to and from, as it is a way down Shirvan Road around the Bucco area
All in all I would say this is the best place we have tried so far in Tobago, and I would not think of going elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank vbs2001
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The first thing that caught my attention and remained with me was the size of the 3 bed room apt. It was SPACIOUS, in addition to the living room downstairs, there was not one but 2 living areas upstairs each with its own furniture. The kitchen had all the utensils you required grater, blender, baking pans just to name a few, Oh and the much needed iron pot.

The surroundings were a little more rustic than Im used to, but it was a great change for us and the kids.The pool was immaculate, and with one depth the kids were free to move from end to end.

I enjoyed my stay over the Carnival weekend, but I must mention that we did experience some difficulties with some of our neighbouring guest, who partied until 3 am and caused quite a disturbance. The Manager did notice and was very much willing to do something about it, but we let them have their fun.

From our initial contact with Candida to our final contact with the Manger, I have no complaints. It was an excellent family vacation, we will definitely return but not at Carnival time, as our neighhouring guests might be returning as well.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank TrinidadBabyFace
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Very relaxing, it was great, I have no complaints, I really enjoyed my stay. I cant wait to return.
Oh and not to mention spacious the apt is very spacious.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Nalainna C
Couva
Reviewed July 18, 2011

This trip to Tobago was very exciting for us and staying at Sullivan's court lived up to the expectations we had. The remarkable service we received in preparation for and during our stay made it an enjoyable experience for us. The surroundings were clean; the room truly gave us that "home away from home" feeling that we loved so much.

The quiet atmosphere and greenery helped us reach that peaceful part of vacation. The pool was also great, clean deck, proper lighting, and beautiful flora. We spent most of our time in the pool and especially enjoyed its warm temperature. The location was approximately 6-8 minutes away from Store bay but I enjoyed the trip to and from. It is very suitable for persons with a vehicle and who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sullivan's court does that......allows us to enjoy the slower lifestyle, a more relaxed and peaceful atmosphere.

In preparation for our stay we packed everything that we thought we would need, but upon inspecting the studio apartment, we found everything was already provided for us. This was a "wow" moment for us!!! The kitchen was equipped with all appliances (except a dish washer) and it was remarkably clean, well kept and fully functional.

The floors were clean and the fragrant. The bed well......i didn't feel my usual back pains so i could say that it was in good form. We enjoyed the seating, the water pressure in the pipes, the hot and cold water, the air conditioning, the fans, the cable TV, the kitchen, the pool.

My only request is that for persons staying at Sullivan's Court to please assist in taking care of the facilities and amenities for future guests.....because i know that i will be returning to Sullivan's Court.

Room Tip: apt. 4a had a view of lush greenery and we did not hear other guests at all
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Teliah
Princes Town, Trinidad
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Went for the carnival weekend with my family and had a quiet, relaxing weekend!! Will surely visit again!! Felt safe and the manager was only a phone call away !! I recommend these apartments to anyone visiting tobago!! You must have a car if you choose to stay there though! Lovely place!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank svanie69
Tobago
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I have discovered this place by accident. i work and live Tobago and I leave my apartment to rent at Sullivans Court for a week. It is that good and affordable. There are so many hotels, guest houses and villas in Tobago that are very expensive and still not private, You spend your money and still the staff keep 'checking up' on eveything you do,. Not at Sullivans Court, trust me I am an Air Traffic Controller full of stress and I get the peace i'm looking for there.
No worries if you like to cook and entertain because they have a wide range of fruit trees and seasoning that would make you lick your fingers! The staff is extremely polite and happy to help. Truely a home away from home!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank cocodala
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Grafton Beach Resort
Ade's Domicil
Ade's Domicil
#6 of 9 in Scarborough
Tobago's Hibiscus Golf Villas & Apartments

Been to Sullivan's Court Apartments? Share your experiences!