“A special night to be remembered!”
Review of Table for Two

Table for Two
Ranked #29 of 161 Restaurants in Tobago
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Canopy of stars, symphony of Nature ... And just one single table for two people---you and someone special (romantic, platonic or familial). More than simply "dining", Table for Two is a multi-dimensional creative and culinary experience for just you and your companion. Savour a world of surprises at your dinner table-inclusive of unique vegetarian cuisine and customized activities inspired by the essence of your relationship. Open for dinner only. Please book at least 5 days in advance and complete the questions on the booking form available on the website. Looking forward to creating a memorable experience for you and yours.
Reviewed January 7, 2016

I had planned this dinner well in advance, to cap off a wonderful day. We had gotten engaged on a catamaran earlier, and I thought this would be a great way to celebrate our engagement. Well, it was better than expected! My fiance was completely wowed, saying it was one of the most romantic dinners she has ever been to. Elspeth is a wonderful soul, and spent an immense amount of time preparing for this dinner ,including the games, challenges, pictures, etc. I won't say too much about the experience as it is better a surprise, but this is so much more than a dinner. Consider it your best "excursion" of your trip. We had the most romantic, private dinner up in the trees, on a deck, surrounded by only candlelight and music. Elspeth cooked an amazing dinner, and was around enough, but also gave us enough time to be alone and laugh and eat and drink all night. I would highly recommend this dinner. Thank you Elspeth, for the wonderful experience.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed October 20, 2015

My wife and I had our wedding ceremony on the beach in Castara, Tobago. We wanted to do something special and intimate to celebrate afterwards.

To be honest, I thought "no restaurant is going to be exciting or special enough for our wedding celebration, so we'll have to make it special ourselves".

I could not have been more wrong.

We were astonished by the sheer amount of preparation that must have been necessary alone. We will remember and cherish the romance and fun for the rest of our lives.

The night was filled with the most amazing surprises, which I won't give away. That said, our evening at Table for Two surpassed even our greatest hopes. It is now a month later and we continue to enjoy new surprises from that night.

My wife and I are both adventurous eaters and the cuisine was top notch. We are not vegetarians, but we do enjoy vegetarian cuisine. Wherever you fall in that spectrum, you will not be disappointed by the food.

The number of courses was right on and perfectly timed. The surprises were perfectly designed. I don't think we had a silent moment that night.

I can't say too many good things about Table for Two. It's an understatement to call it a dinner - it's more of a "dining experience". If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime adventurous, romantic, intimate, unique experience, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: September 2015
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2015

Thank you, Josh and Kate. It was indeed an honour to have played a part in making your wedding night so special.

Continued best wishes.
Elspeth

Reviewed July 23, 2015

I was searching for the perfect time and place to ask for my (now) fianceé's hand during our trip to Tobago, and let me say our experience at Table for Two was nothing less than pure MAGIC!

Elspeth is one of those rare beautiful souls who exudes abundant peace, love, and grace. You hear it when she sings and plays her guitar and flute at the table side, and you can taste it in her delicious vegetarian cuisine.

We were astounded by the level of thought and preparation Elspeth put into the “love activities” that built up to the big event of the night - the marriage proposal! We were so blessed to have Elspeth as a part of our love story and the start of our lives together!

Date of visit: June 2015
2  Thank Sean M
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

It was so great being a part of the proposal night. Thank you for choosing Table for Two to help make it happen . . . especially as I often wondered who would be first to propose at the Table. Continued best wishes to you both! Elspeth

Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

My partner surprised me with this meal in February, and it was amazing. Everything was personal and the host was lovely. The food was beyond amazing. Well worth doing

4  Thank Kelly B
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2015

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 3, 2015

I don't remember when I first came across the Table for Two concept but it seemed as though I'd been waiting quite some time for this experience. My desire for this experience only grew even more after my brother booked it for his girlfriend and himself and came home with a glowing review of the food and the intimacy.

From our first contact after I filled out the booking form to when we left after our dinner Elspeth was genuinely warm and wonderful and exceeded my expectations with her food and with the activities she put together for us. She pulled from all that I'd said and created an experience that allowed my partner and I to have fun and to connect on a deeper level.

Would recommend for anyone wanting to try something new, to create a special moment, to connect with something sacred.

Date of visit: April 2015
3  Thank Renee R
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Thank you!