“A perfect night”

Table for Two
Ranked #29 of 157 Restaurants in Tobago
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Canopy of stars, symphony of Nature ... And just one single table for two people---you and someone special (romantic, platonic or familial). More than simply "dining", Table for Two is a multi-dimensional creative and culinary experience for just you and your companion. Savour a world of surprises at your dinner table-inclusive of unique vegetarian cuisine and customized activities inspired by the essence of your relationship. Open for dinner only. Please book at least 5 days in advance and complete the questions on the booking form available on the website. Looking forward to creating a memorable experience for you and yours.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I heard about Table for Two from the facebook page and finally decided to book as a surprise to my girlfriend. The night turned out to be a surprise for the both of us as this was an experience that cannot be replicated anywhere. The experience that Chef E conceptualized from the booking form I completed was perfect from course 1 through 6. The vegan experience was also a welcoming difference to regular restaurants.

From arrival to departure the atmosphere was welcoming, calming and very romantic. From artwork drawn on the floor to welcome us, the music selections, the delicious dishes, the outdoor dining under a conopy of stars, the distant waves crashing to the candle light conversations and a night dip in the pool, made this the best gift to my girlfriend.
The fact that my girlfriend and I are a same sex couple made the appreciation greater since we were able to be completely comfortable and enjoy the romance in an open environment.

I would recommend Table for Two to anyone looking for a difference since this promises to be a very unique and private experience.It leaves you with renewed energy and appreciation for the simpler things.Table for Two is definitely worth the experience.

Date of visit: November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thanks for the review, Del. You and Ria are most welcome. It was my pleasure to make your night memorable.
Xo
E

Reviewed October 23, 2013

All our senses were catered to - on arrival we were welcomed with vibrant, original music. Our table was exquisitely set and we were treated sumptuous and colorful food while balmy tropical breezes kept us comfortable.

Chef Elspeth made sure we were not just fed but entertained and enlightened. I've never before had the experience of having an evening tailored to me and my friend before.

This was an unforgettable night in which an long friendship was renewed.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank Jo-Ann A
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was treated to a very special birthday celebration compliments of my friend of forty years. As it turned out it also evolved into a celebration of friendship and our enjoyment for scrabble. Picture an outdoor alcove bordered by Palm leaves and tall trees affording a measure of seclusion, candlelight dining and a game of scrabble of giant proportions as an accompaniment to a tasty vegan meal. The breaking waves in the background from the nearby shoreline added to the general ambiance of the venue.
Chef E definitely put a lot of thought and effort into the evening. She makes your dining experience personal and unique to the occasion, and leaves a positive impression.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank Maggie C
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Maggie,

Thank you so much for being at Table for Two and also for writing your review. It was my pleasure hosting you both. Each dining pair brings a whole new perspective and experience for me too.

All the best.

Chef E.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I cannot begin to explain how well thought out and personal this experience was to my husband and I. From the moment we entered, the music chosen, the energy in the space, the table layout, the cosmic menu, the delectable starters, the fulfilling mains, the yummy dessert and the little gifts that came throughout the experience. Elspeth is a wonderful chef with an attitude toward the experience of food that goes way beyond average. Nourishment of the body, mind and spirit is clearly how Elspeth views dining. We will return and I would advise anybody who wants to experience more than just a meal to book with Table for Two, as it is personally Made for You :) xx

Date of visit: August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Ria D
Elspeth B D, Owner at Table for Two, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

It was my absolute pleasure hosting you both. Thank you so much for coming and for giving me/TFT the opportunity to be a part of your special celebration. "All is full of Love."

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were welcomed in Gaelic by “CHEF E” who asked us for our passports, stamped them and then gave us boarding passes to the pre-organised ‘Rainbow Leprechaun Tour’. I can only describe it as being a wonderful “eat-istic experience”, an eating-artistic combo where the food, ambiance and creative things-to-do were prepared in such a way, that they interestingly explored and expressed our previously chosen theme, “Mystical Irish Adventure”.

Elspeth has an extremely charming way of being gently attentive while also allowing plenty of space for you to enjoy the evening’s creation. So thanks for that really uniquely funny-yummy-tummy experience… Go raibh maith agat! (thank you)

Date of visit: September 2013