“Awesome”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Plantation View

verandah kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
verandah
kitchen
Large spacious kitchen with washer etc. overlooking front garden.
pool table
pool table
lounge area
TV lounge
Master bedroom
upstairs bedroom
family bedroom dwonstairs
family bedroom
View over the lowlands of Tobago
View of the garden
Garden
Porch
visitors to the villa.... a pair parakeets
woodpecker visiting
View over the lowlands at night
Ideal space for bar.b.q's
Upstairs Layout
Downstairs Layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We arrived after a very long flight, viia Antigua, to be greeted by our car hire rep...amazing service.
Our instructions to find Plantation View was exceptional...well done Colin the manager.
All I can say about first impressions is utterly amazing..the view on arrival from the drive is incredible.OMG
I'd like to thank Mr. Barry for letting us stay...
Master bedroom has a novel idea of a concrete bed...sounds weird but extremely comfortable..
The whole experience of our stay was brilliant...bar b q every night...thanks.
Beaches on this island, people and food are to die for. More people should visit for the Un spoilt natural charms...
We will return...

Jun 11, 2017
Hi thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed your stay. I will look forward to your next booking ,Regards Barry
jenna j
“Vacation ”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Had the best time ever. Place is large and very spacious. The view at plantation view is magnificent, it takes ur breath away. It feels like a sanctuary, away from eveything. Will be back. Thanks Barry for ur villa rental.

Mar 8, 2017
Hi I am so glad you had a great stay and enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me and other people know . I will look forward to your next stay . Regards Barry
Ferrania...
“Beyond awesome”
Reviewed March 3, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The house was very huge clean and has a great view! The perfect vacation house for you and your friends! The pool was very clean and nice especially the hot tub. Overall perfect!

Mar 4, 2017
Hi . Thank you for taking the time to let me and other guests know that you enjoyed the villa and surroundings I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to your next visit. Regards Barry
Marianne...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Could never tire of the view!”
Reviewed February 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We returned to Plantation View in January having had a wonderful holiday there last year. It was worth the journey just to take in the panoramic view again, you could never tire of a view like that!

The villa is even more amazing than I remember as it has been refurbished. Outside is pristine as it has been obviously been repainted. Inside has also been upgraded and the King size bed in the master bedroom was so comfortable. The garden is a lush tropical haven that attracts all kinds of wildlife, there is always something to see and hear.

On the evenings when we didn't go out we cooked surf and turf on the BBQ, drank a few cold Caribs and played pool. During the day if we didn't go to one of the stunning nearby beaches, we lay on sun loungers by the pool/spa and sunned ourselves.

We are well and truly hooked on Tobago and Plantation View and are already looking forward to returning. A big thank you to Colin as he also made the vacation for us and to Barry, the owner, as the booking process was so easy.

Feb 6, 2017
Hi good day . Thank you for your kind words . I am glad you enjoyed your return visit to plantationview. I will look forward to your next visit. Regards Barry
Keila F
“Loved it”
Reviewed October 29, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Decided to take a family retreat and went to plantation villa. It was our first time staying there and we loved it. The house is spacious and clean. Colin and Barry were both a gen to communicate with. The wifi was reliable, which was great since I had to work remotely for the trip. The pool and hot tub were great. The view and nature were to die for on a morning. Would definitely recommend here.

Oct 30, 2016
Hi good day . I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the villa . Please let me know if you would like to stay again . I will look forward to hearing from you again . Regards Barry
Derik D
Grenada
“A Very Good place for Family Vacation.”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This spot was lovely and very picturesque. It was a perfect location for relaxing and enjoying nature. However the upstairs apartment was nicer than the downstairs apartment. Also the next time we visit hopefully the road gets repaired. But all in all, Plantation View Villa is a Grade A vacation spot.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Sep 25, 2016
Hi Derik thank you for letting me and other people know what you think. Sorry I can't do any thing about the road . I will be very pleased when the road gets fixed as well . I will look forward to your next stay . Regards Barry
Meighan M
“could have been better”
Reviewed June 1, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This is my honest review, since other honest reviews really help me. The pros. The initial contact with the owner, Barry, was easy, He was very responsive to emails in an extremely timely manner. I also am very grateful that he chose to accommodate my large group, as many other places refused to even consider it. It was a tight squeeze but we all fit and honestly had a great time being in the same place. His property manager, Colin, was very helpful and always there if I called or needed something. The surrounding grounds were very well kept and there were even a few fruit trees that my children were elated to see. The grill was a pleasure to use. the pool table, which was very well maintained, provided lots of entertainment when we were at home.

the cons, Now this place was probably stunning when it was newly built but the evidence of poor upkeep are seen throughout the house. On arrival, the house had not been opened or aired so we were met with a very stale, closed in odour that was very unpleasant and not very welcoming. The house was clean enough though, I must say. One of the upstairs bathrooms had no cold water and the other had no hot water. The out door shower never worked. There is no maid service or designated area to dispose garbage, which was an inconvenience. There were not alot of linens provided, so we were unable to change bed sheets, although it was a short stay. There are no bathroom mats and only two outdoor mats, although the are four doorways to outside, which was a huge nuisance with kids running in and out of the pool. The lounge area around the pool just outside the house was dusty and unkempt. There were bits of ply wood just lying around. We had to clean the pool furniture ourselves before we could use them. The jaccuzi had tepid water at best, although my kids loved it anyway. The kitchen downstairs had a gas stove that could not be used because of the lack a gas cylinder or tubing to connect it to. The furniture was small and outdated. We never found the keys to the outside toilet.

All in all not a bad vacation home but sorely missing some TLC. The price is reasonable. Hope my review helps!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the landscaping and the pool
Liked least: the poor upkeep f the interior
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 3, 2016
Thank you for your review . As you new the villa has beds for ten . I agreed to let the villa to you even though there were 13 adults and 5 children on the understanding that you took some beds and bedding . The stove down stairs is for use when the villa is split in two so there is one kitchen for each apartment . I am sorry if you thought the furniture was not to your liking . Regards Barry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing