Ways to Experience Yes! Tourism
from $107.70
from $82.06
from $112.83
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

My sister and I did this excursion on her birthday and she absolutely loved it. So did I. The waterfall part of the trip was amazing. Dennis picked us up and took us to the Argyle village, where Corey took us to the waterfall and told us about the history of the place. Corey was great and very supportive in making sure we were safe in climbing the waterfall. After the waterfall Dennis took us to the Adventure Farm where we saw different species of birds, plants, and trees. Following that, we traveled back to our stay on the Caribbean side of the country and was able to see picturesque beaches and historic forts.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sightsee47061430363, General Manager at Yes! Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Happy belated birthday to your sister and thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed exploring Tobago's unique flora and fauna. We will pass on your compliments to Dennis and Corey and hope to see you again on one of our excursions.

Reviewed December 3, 2019

Hi, one thing that is really important for me is the communication with the tour company. Claudia from Yes! Tourism was so great from start to end. I really want to give her 10/10. Everything was arranged and explained very well. My tour guide Gewan was extremely friendly and nice person. He was very flexible and very knowledgeable. I had the afternoon free a day before this tour. I messaged Claudia and Gewan was in my hotel lobby within 15 minutes and showed me waterfalls. Really amazing people. I had a great time! Thank you so much for the tours.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019

We had a fantastic time on our Island tour. The island was beautiful with all the bays and beaches and all the magnific sides and the forts. We really got to see the hole island and our tour guide was the best we could of ever dreamed of, very kind and knowledeable. For lunch we were in a very nice restaurant in Charlottville. I can recommend this tour

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2019

This island trip was so beautiful and amazing. We had the best guide ever! He was 100% reliable and also kind of wise, he picked us up very punctual at our apartment in the morning. He drove us around so that we got to see the highlights of the whole island of Tobago. We had amazing views on the coast and our guide gave us a lot of interesting information about facts and history, fauna and flora and culture. We also had a lot to laugh with him, doing some jokes! Whenever one of our group had a wish, it was considered and fulfilled. I wanted to buy some fresh fruits at a fruit stall on the road on our way back as the prices and the quality there are very good - we made a short stop and also some others of the group bought delicous fruits. For lunch he took us to a very nice restaurant in Charlotteville where we had a beautiful view on the ocean. As I have to follow a gluten-free diet our guide also took care and made sure that the kitchens served me very well. The only pity of this wonderful trip was that the time was flying and the day was already over so quickly. Our guide was not only the perfect tour guide, he's as well a brilliant driver and brought us savely back to the apartment.
I can only recommend this tour, don't miss it!!!
Even though I did it already I'll book it again next year when I go to Tobago again.

Date of experience: October 2018