“Cool runnings captain very rude. Make excuses about boat leaking. Not enough snorkels for visitors. Bad experience.”
Review of Buccoo Reef

$60.00*
Tobago Buccoo Reef Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Ranked #15 of 101 things to do in Tobago
More attraction details
Owner description: This 10-acre coral reef and the tropical fish that inhabit it have long been popular among tourists, but have suffered in recent years from the many visitors.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Boat leaks through glass. Not enough snorkels. Sexist jokes bad taste in front kids.go back to jamaica sir .you give my country bad name.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank georgefromatl

Balmaha, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Take snorkels or go diving”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Snokelling here is just as good as diving. Beautiful tree lined beaches but beware of the machineel apples, I was lucky having only taken a small bite and got away with diarrhea, just standing under the tree in rain can be dangerous. Whilst there is little to do in the village the goat racing course is not to be missed.

Visited December 2013
Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Glad we did this but....what a start....”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Driving into Crown in order to park to get onto a boat was a bit of an ordeal. We already had arrangements with the hotel we were staying in and so were looking for a particular person. As I pulled into park we were stopped by a large group of young men tapping on the window. Expecting to receive information about parking and such I lowered the window. WHAT A MISTAKE! The young men were shouting prices and when I said no and drove away to park they followed us to our parking spot!. At this point my whole group was shouting and locking up the car and heading to the beach and looking for the Captain. There is a booth that will sell you tickets, so you don't have to do business before hand. I wish I would have know, we paid 70 TT which looks to be about 10 more then the booth from what I see here.
Once we got on board it was about a 20 minute wait as the captain worked the shore looking for other riders. The wait was worth it.
Enjoyed all of the ride. Wish we would have know to wear our swim suits under our clothes, take beverages and food, a hat, towels, and sunscreen. We brought too much of the wrong stuff and my bag was soaked.
Still worth it. Would go again.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank timbit_c
Romsey, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Snorkel to die for”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The reef is all it is cracked up to be. Such a shame if you are unable to snorkel because the marine life - coral and the fish are beautiful beyond belief. The colours are fantastic. You can wear a life vest and hold on to a rope if need be. I must have been the oldest by years. Getting back on board was a tad of a stretch for this old guy - but hey I wouldn't have missed this for the world. Brilliant

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BlueCraig
Frankfurt, Germany
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Go from Buccoo village”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

After having seen the herds of boast with live music and packed with people which come from Store Bay and Pigeon point I can only advise you: go to Buccoo village, 11.30 am. There is only one glassbottom boat from Christopher, for 20 Dollars a full two hours tour. Christopher has a lot of knowledge and takes you to the places where the other boats are not, to avoid crowding. Snorkeling is fantastic, as is the Nylon Pool. The whole Bay is a natural beauty with hundreds of Pelicans. Perfect day.

Visited April 2014