“Egg roll heaven!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiki Village

Tiki Village
Ranked #27 of 157 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Polynesian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Egg roll heaven!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ate at this restaurant three years ago on my first visit to Port of Spain and it was pretty great. While I didn't have time to fully dine in here on this trip, I stopped in and ordered egg rolls to go. Literally the BEST egg roll you will ever have in your life. I thought about it for three years and it was undoubtedly on my list of to-dos this most recent trip. Ask for the sauce on the side if you don't like a lot of sauce on your roll. Even amazing eaten cold the next day. The restaurant has an enjoyable interior and lovely staff. The hotel has a great view of Port of Spain and is a reasonably priced, excellent dining experience.

Trinidad
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Tiki village has a tendency of providing great tasting food. I've been to this restaurant a couple of times and the service was very good. The view from the restaurant (if you're seated near the windows) at night is awesome. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to couples or small groups for a great dinner at an affordable cost. The only down side (if you consider as a downer) was that you order by portions not by meal.

If you want a very romantic dinner with your special someone, make reservations and ask for the "special seat with the panoramic view". You will not regret it!

2 Thank Ruselle
Trinidad
“Great evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went for dinner with my wife and 4 friends , service was great, very professional, the server gave good suggestions and service was excellent, he was able to tell us how much portions we will need and told us when we were ordering and with his suggestion we were able to order the right amounts. The food was excellent, we had shrimp, chicken, broccoli and mushrooms, seafood noodles and chicken fried rice. Food was great no complaints, after we had crem caramel and cheesecake also very good. Overall my only complaint is that the restaurant closes too early because we were enjoying ourselves so much we did not even realized the restaurant had closed @1015pm and we were still there...

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Polynesian Delights and Great Views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This restaurant sits atop the Kapok Hotel over looking the city. The views are spectacular and the food is purely polynesian style with a bit of Trini flair mixed in for that perfect blend of spice.

Definitely a place you want to go.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bob L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great evening out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great setting, good food that is consistently of high quality (first time I went there was 25 years ago), great atmosphere and good service. The restaurant is a little too dark for my liking.