Best hotel I have have had the pleasure of staying in in years. Have no complaints at all. Room was perfect.
We stayed only one night but the place is really spectacular, the food was amazing and infinity pool is great.
The staff was attentive and friendly and the guy who runs the restaurant was awesome.
At $210 USD a night for a room 20 stories up with a ocean view it's worth spending a few days here and cutting the Tobago portion short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a high rise hotel at the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development along the waterfront of Trinidad and Tobago's capital city. This 423-room hotel offers contemporary style and a comfortable luxury for Trinidad visitors. Featured in the design is a 16,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility and twelve smaller meeting rooms including two boardrooms. In addition, guests can enjoy a 9,000 square-foot spa with en suite facilities and a serene rooftop infinity pool and terrace with beautiful views of the Gulf of Paria and provides a relaxing escape for business travelers. Dining options range from a fine-dining restaurant, 24 hour café, sushi bar, lobby lounge and bar, in-room dining and poolside bar. Currently the hotel is undergoing a refurbishment. There is limited access to some areas but all amenities are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad
- Hyatt Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Port Of Spain