“Cinema complex bar”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Was quiet when I was there at lunchtime.
Beware the prices on the menu have VAT and service added to them.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I would have to say really nice place. I had reservations for outside and upon arriving decided to dine indoors and the staff was very accommodating. The food was healthy portions and great for the price. My server could have been a lil more friendlier, she seemed to be rushing from table to table hence the 4 rating thou. n I think the service n vat charge was kind of pricey. my actual food came up to be 234 n sc n vat came up to 65. all n all it was a nice experience. Great for bdays and hanging with friends. I will return in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I must say that each time I visited Zanzibar, Movietown, I have never been dissapointed. The meal was delicious and they serve generous portions. I had the mashed potatoes and creamy chicken and my husband had the pork in tambarind sauce. He said it was a bit salty, nevertheless, mine was very good. There is always a crowd, so be prepared to wait. The price range is similar to Ruby Tuesday, but I had enough left over for lunch the next day, so it was worth it.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

It's your above average restaurant at movie Towne. The food is quite good actually and the setting is part sports bar and part restaurant. The clientele is cultured enough to stay and enjoy your meal and company.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

When I was served my meal I found it to be quite salty. I informed the Server who reported this to the Chef. He personally came to my table and requested how I would prefer the meal to be done. When it was done he came to the table to see if I was satisfied. I call that great customer service and would go there again and again.