“good ribs”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Trinidad
“good ribs”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Needed take away and was so happy I made the choice of getting my ribs at Trotters. This restaurant is located in Newtown, Port-of-Spain Trinidad. The service was good and the wait time was also good.

“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed a great club sandwich and salad. It was take away but the restaurant itself was nice. I did not like the underground parking. I found it be a little tight in terms of spaces. The food however was delightful. The turnaround service was also quite good. A winning combination in my book. Check it out.

• Visited February 2013
Trinidad
“This restaurant has a bit of everything”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Trotters is one of my most favorite restaurants. They have a wide varied menu, the food is top class, the service quite good - I've never had to complain. It's a great sports bar as well.

The portion servings are really great - I can never seem to clean my plate. They have a "to-die-for" Tiramisu dessert that is just scrumptious and a really great Mudslide cocktail that makes an awesome combination.

I've tried a few places and I always seem to come back to this one.

Visited May 2012
“Large Portions....good food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been to Trotters on many occasions and I was never let down with the food. If you are looking for food for your money they Trotters is the place to go. It is an excellent liming spot. Love the atmosphere!

• Visited November 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“Unscrupulous Establishment”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Happy hour from 5-7PM

During happy hour, drinks are 2 for the price of 1.

After having 2 drinks, I expected to pay for 1 but asked for my bill and was charged for 4.

My bartender told me that I was mistaken and actually had 4 drinks and not 2.

I asked to speak to the manager who then explained to me that I indeed had 4 drinks as they mixed 2 drinks in one glass.

That still did not add up to me having to pay for 4 drinks.

The folks at this establishment are dishonest and you should avoid going there at all costs

Visited April 2012