“More liming”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Trinidad
“More liming”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Atmosphere is relaxed but decor is tasteful. Lots of choices on the menu and also the wine list. Overall a pleasant experience and a great place to kick off a night on Ariapita Avenue

• Visited February 2014

Trinidad
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I took my Wife and Son to More Vino just to try it out. It was absolutely fantastic. the service was excellent. The atmosphere was wonderful we sat outside and it truly felt as if you were in another country. The wine vines added to the décor of the theme of the restaurant. The sushi was very good , fresh and well presented. Definitely a place I will revisit soon.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mark B
New York City, New York
“Great sushi, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I could not have had a better experience at More Vino. I came with a small group and we were promptly seated at an outdoor table on their beautiful deck. We ordered quite a bit of food and we were all impressed by each dish. The ceviche was a delicious start to our meal; light and flavorful. My favorite sushi rolls were the Last Samurai, Southern Caterpillar, and the JuJu. All were different but were absolutely delicious. While the sushi rolls stole the show, the desserts did not disappoint. This was one of the best meals I have had in Port of Spain and I would go back any day.

• Visited May 2014
“Sushi took 45 minutes”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I went to get take away sushi at 4pm. There was one table in the restaurant. I sat and waited and waited and waited. After 30 minutes I asked where my sushi was and they said it would be 5 minutes. 15 minutes later I told them to cancel my order and was about to walk out when all of a sudden my sushi appeared. The sushi was not that great either.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Janine J
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Good sushi. Service a little lacking.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

While the sushi is great and there is a large selection, the service can be hit or miss. For such a small restaurant, it shouldn't be as difficult to have drink refills. Don't forget to get a reservation, because it packs fast!

Visited April 2014