“No complaints”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our experience here was a good one. The service was good and the atmosphere suited the occasion. We chose to sit indoors away from the night crowd and noise and even though there was moderate traffic in and out of the restaurant and several people was also dinning inside, we weren't distracted by this and more important, our privacy wasn't compromised. The sushi was excellent, the washrooms were clean and the overall vibe was nice.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

So if you're looking for a cool spot to "hang out" then this is the place!! If you're looking for an exquisite dining experience....HELL NO!!! The sushi is ok...I've had a lot better! This is a place for a good lime (Trini word for hang out) with friends not an intimate dinner. They do have a great selection of wines so that's a plus, the weekends can get loud and crowded but like I said if you wanna have a good lime then go here, also the service is ok as well!!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went to More Vino with a friend and immediately the lady behind the sushi bar remembered that I had a sea food allergy and that they should wipe the boards carefully for me. The attendant who looked after my order did so but there may have still been traces of shellfish and it resulted in a reaction. I waited more than 10 minutes to settle the bill while trying to get them to expedite my departure to get to a pharmacy. I eventually left and when I called back a "manager" answered and proceeded to have an argument on the phone with me instead of listening and being compassionate. What was even more of concern was that the gloves that one of the attendants was putting on, seemed to be previously used and not sanitary enough to prevent food contamination. The worst thing was that after taking our order, our attendant went to "eat" and the young woman who was "assigned" to us, never came to serve us any beverages or to take an order of any sorts. A horrible place to die!!!!!!

2  Thank Nikkij N
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Visit at least 4 times/ month (between Port of Spain and San Fernando locations) Ju and Lamell are my favorite chefs....they always prepare a gastronomic and visually pleasing dish.....My apologies to the other chefs who prepare our meals from time to time...Thank you!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

i thin this is by far the best sushi bar in trinidad and wine bar. i love going here the atmosphere is great and the food as well.