“Best Vacation of my Life”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Glen Inn

The Glenn Inn
Front Entrance
Sitting Room
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Eva215
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Vacation of my Life”
Reviewed February 22, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

When Ms. Glenda promises to make sure you have the best vacation trust her. From when we first touched down it was a week full of fun and smooth sailing. Me and a friend came for Carnival without knowing the ins and outs of the town. Good thing we had Ms. Glenda. She had a ride set up to pick us up from the airport and brought us to her beautiful home. The pictures don't even come close to how nice it looks and how welcoming it is. She was a wonderful guide to doing all the memorable things at the best price possible while we were there. I had so much fun that I'm already planning to back next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
KirtJohn
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Like a boss!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My vacation to Trinidad and my stay at The Glenn Inn was excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean and comfortable stay in Trinidad. All of the staff there were very friendly and hospitable. They treated us like family and my wife and I felt as if we were a part of the family. The house was located in a very nice neighborhood and is very well kept. Everything that you need is provided when you arrive. Also the selection of food that was prepared by the house chef was perfect! Especially, if you are looking for authentic Trinidad & Tobago (Caribbean) style meals. If needed, transportation can be provided at a small additional cost, which in my opinion is cheaper and safer than renting a car. Switching from driving from the right side of the road to the left can take some getting use to, lol. That way you'll have your own personal tour guide. I stayed there during Carnival time, even though I wished that I had gotten there earlier and stayed a lot longer. Either way I had a great time there and hadn't had that much fun in a long time. I was treated like a boss. Whether you stay for a short period of time or longer you'll have a blast and you will not regret your stay.

Kirt

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food!
Liked least: My short stay.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 24, 2015
Thank you so much for your feedback, be sure to let us know when you will be coming back to stay with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing