“Excellent Service, Delicious Food, Appealing & Inviting Setting.”
Review of Dianne Tea Shop

Dianne Tea Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Barataria, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago
“Excellent Service, Delicious Food, Appealing & Inviting Setting.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I waited until I dined at the tea Shop a few times before submitting a review, as they are newly opened. Dianne Hunt, the owner of this lovely Tea Shop, is always at hand to ensure your dining experience is beyond expectation. The tea.... and coffee :) taste very good. There is a wide selection of teas - bag and loose, available. Breakfast items are available all day ... YUM!!!
Menu items range from English Breakfast, Standard Breakfast, Sandwiches, Soup of the Day, Desserts and of course Traditional English Tea. Some of the seating is within the Tea Shop, you can dine surrounded by trinkets, knick knacks and items that scream :buy me, buy me"
I have enjoyed all of my experiences here and will be a regular customer and fan of Dianne's Tea Shop.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Beena G

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Feel like staying at a tea restaurant in London”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

It opened recently and not famous yet, but I'm sure it will be the one of the best cafe in Port of Spain. I went with my friend and had English tea and some pasta.
It was so delicious and specially cucumber sandwich! I loved it.
Next time, I'd like to have breakfast.

• Visited May 2014