The 24/7 desk and locked door made me feel totally secure, even if it's in a super safe, walkable neighborhood. Karen, the day clerk during our stay, was very helpful in suggesting restaurants, taxi info, and making arrangements for airport transfer. I really enjoyed her company and appreciated that she went the extra mile for us. Breakfast was good, room was super clean, and the rooftop was great for us smokers. I hope to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Forty Winks Inn!If you’re a business traveller or casual vacationer in Port of Spain, Trinidad, and you’re looking for quality accommodation that offers you a Great Location, Good Value and Gracious Style, then search no more.With Complimentary Wireless Internet and Delicious Local Breakfast, Forty Winks provides a refreshing tropical experience full of warmth, comfort and personalised service.This is not just a place where people stay, but also where people meet in the cozy lobby, and where travellers find company and comfort in the intimacy of the space and the professional support of its caring, efficient staff. With over seven years of welcoming and serving guests from all over the world, we know what excellent service is about; that’s why so many of our clients return to us again and again. Make a reservation, and come join us at Forty Winks for an unforgettable stay in Trinidad. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Forty Winks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Winks Hotel Port Of Spain
- 40 Winks Inn
- Forty Winks Inn Trinidad/Port Of Spain