A good and cosy place to stay in the center of Port of Spain. The location is close to the center, Ariapita Avenue and the Savannah Park and the area felt very safe.We enjoyed the help from the staff and sitting on the garden terrace at dusk. The only little problem was the parking on the street outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Forty Winks Inn!If you’re a business traveller or casual vacationer in Port of Spain, Trinidad, and you’re looking for quality accommodation that offers you a Great Location, Good Value and Gracious Style, then search no more.With Complimentary Wireless Internet and Delicious Local Breakfast, Forty Winks provides a refreshing tropical experience full of warmth, comfort and personalised service.This is not just a place where people stay, but also where people meet in the cozy lobby, and where travellers find company and comfort in the intimacy of the space and the professional support of its caring, efficient staff. With over seven years of welcoming and serving guests from all over the world, we know what excellent service is about; that’s why so many of our clients return to us again and again. Make a reservation, and come join us at Forty Winks for an unforgettable stay in Trinidad. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forty Winks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Winks Hotel Port Of Spain
- 40 Winks Inn
- Forty Winks Inn Trinidad/Port Of Spain