Stayed at this property and all I can say is never again. Our room was located on the top floor and had to put down our luggage to switch on the lights in the hall way so we could see where we were going, when we finally got to the room the door was staring open and very hot inside. Next day we woke up to a heavy banging noise like someone was hammering something or the other which was really annoying.
We had an early business meeting and were greeted with no water at all, try calling the front desk to report that there’s no running water in the room to find out there was no extension to front desk from the phone system or at least we didn’t know what the extension was because it wasn’t listed on the phone. After waiting for about 45 minutes the water came back on which made us late for our meeting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations will welcome you with the magic that Trinidad is famous for. Just minutes from the capital city, an absolute oasis of peace and tranquility await your arrival. Set in the midst of tropical flora and fauna The Palace abounds with scenic decks and modern-styled rooms to its mid-sized conference rooms and multiple reading nooks, it’s just the refreshing escape you were looking for. Alicia’s Palace can accommodate you today. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alicia`s Palace Hotel Port Of Spain
- Alicias Palace Port Of Spain
- Alicia's Palace Trinidad/Port Of Spain