Having read some reviews of this accommodation I have a couple of things to say to fat Americans - get a life and get some exercise! Is it any wonder you can't fit in the bathroom? And this place is built on the side of a hill so why would you expect an elevator? The view from the hotel is amazing and you can sit out in the dining area and enjoy it to your heart's content. It is slightly irritating that the tv and loud music are on at the same time. I found the staff to pleasant and the food was excellent, there is also internet access at the front desk. The rooms are fine - they do what they say on the tin - if you want luxury and want to pay through the nose then go elsewhere. If you like a bit of exercise then you can always walk down to the bottom of the hill and then back up again. When ordering meals or beer pay by cash as it is cheaper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations will welcome you with the magic that Trinidad is famous for. Just minutes from the capital city, an absolute oasis of peace and tranquility await your arrival. Set in the midst of tropical flora and fauna The Palace abounds with scenic decks and modern-styled rooms to its mid-sized conference rooms and multiple reading nooks, it’s just the refreshing escape you were looking for. Alicia’s Palace can accommodate you today. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alicia`s Palace Hotel Port Of Spain
- Alicias Palace Port Of Spain
- Alicia's Palace Trinidad/Port Of Spain