I visited this property in August 2011 and although it is removed from the hustle and bustle of the Savannah and POS, it is easily reachable by a 5 minute journey by car. One of the upsides of this hotel is that a shuttle to the Savannah is included in the rate. The new rooms are wonderfully spacious and are equipped with Cable TV, AC and some with large balconies. The bathrooms are more or less basic but clean. The older rooms face the forest and are a bit smaller but still comfortable and also include a small fridge, AC, Cable TV and free wireless internet! . The rooms are clean and the staff VERY helpful. I must shoutout Melissa who has been stellar!!! There's also a restaurant on site, a separate dining/play area with pool table and a small pool. All in all a comfortable experience, It could be a bit cheaper, but the location and amenities make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations will welcome you with the magic that Trinidad is famous for. Just minutes from the capital city, an absolute oasis of peace and tranquility await your arrival. Set in the midst of tropical flora and fauna The Palace abounds with scenic decks and modern-styled rooms to its mid-sized conference rooms and multiple reading nooks, it’s just the refreshing escape you were looking for. Alicia’s Palace can accommodate you today. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alicia`s Palace Hotel Port Of Spain
- Alicias Palace Port Of Spain
- Alicia's Palace Trinidad/Port Of Spain