The rooms were clean and comfortable, but my favorite part of the hotel was by far the Trinidadian breakfast. That was delicious. The restaurant overall is good; I ordered the pasta another evening and was pleased again. There is also a snack bar downstairs with snacks and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) just in case you want to grab something light. The staff is extremely friendly and have a cab stand with cabs ready at the drop of a hat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in style when staying in the Courtyard Port of Spain. Our contemporary hotel is situated in close proximity to some of the area's best shopping, dining and attractions, such as Hasley Crawford National Stadium and Maracas Beach. Guests of our hotel love our spacious and inviting guest rooms, complimentary high speed Internet access, peaceful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Port of Spain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Port Of Spain Hotel Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Courtyard
- Courtyard Port Of Spain Trinidad