I traveled for a weekend with some colleagues. The staff at the front desk was always helpful and they were able to offer good advice throughout our stay. The pool was closed during our visit, but the outside seating is quite nice for a cocktail. This Marriott is a bit off the beaten path, so without renting a car it may be difficult to explore the city at night. Luckily there is a Movie Towne within a short walking distance which offers a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from. We hired a driver for the day to take us up to Maracas Beach and then to a hummingbird sanctuary. It was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in style when staying in the Courtyard Port of Spain. Our contemporary hotel is situated in close proximity to some of the area's best shopping, dining and attractions, such as Hasley Crawford National Stadium and Maracas Beach. Guests of our hotel love our spacious and inviting guest rooms, complimentary high speed Internet access, peaceful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Port of Spain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Port Of Spain Hotel Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Courtyard
- Courtyard Port Of Spain Trinidad