This is the first time i stayed at the hotel since its renovations in keeping with the new Courtyard by Marriott brand standards. My 4 day stay there was very comfortable. The staff from check in was extremely pleasant and helpful. I commend Vernessa who was welcoming and always enquired to ensure that my stay was going well. Kudos also to Gina and the 2 agents who were on duty when i checked out. The rooms are very comfortable and supports the characteristics of a business traveller. One thing i miss is the buffet breakfast which existed some years ago, the options now are limited anad get pricey. As the hotel is close to Ruby Tuesdays you have another option for dinner if you opt to go out. The lobby is more comfortable and the hotel provides a safe environment. Will definitely stay there again if given the option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in style when staying in the Courtyard Port of Spain. Our contemporary hotel is situated in close proximity to some of the area's best shopping, dining and attractions, such as Hasley Crawford National Stadium and Maracas Beach. Guests of our hotel love our spacious and inviting guest rooms, complimentary high speed Internet access, peaceful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Port of Spain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Port Of Spain Hotel Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Courtyard
- Courtyard Port Of Spain Trinidad