“One to Look Out For!”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #3 of 172 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Helmed by Executive Chef Johnny Aboud, Aioli offers a Mediterranean inspired-menu for lunch, tapas and dinner in a beautiful, inviting setting. Chef Aboud trained at the Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi in Paris, the Lincoln Culinary Institute and the Florida Culinary Institute. With his team, he strives to bring out the best in carefully chosen ingredients, turning the cacophony into a wonderful symphony of flavor. We invite you to come taste the daring efforts of this young chef as he makes his mark in Trinidad & Tobago!
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My girlfriend and I usually do casual dining throughout the year. For her birthday I decided to carry her somewhere special, so I went to TriniChow and decided to give Aioli a try. We were definitely not disappointed.
We had the wild mushroom soup as an appetizer....WOW! It was a splendid shock to the taste buds, especially since we didn't usually try soups. However the flavour becomes overpowering about halfway through. Our main course were equally delectable. Her favourite dish was dessert...the look on her face when she had that Napoleon was pure ecstasy . She definitely didn't miss having cake. They definitely know how to do desserts.
The ambiance was nice and cozy. Our waiter was extremely friendly and helpful.His choice and knowledge on wines made the night even better. Even the chef took time to greet every table! It truly was a beautiful experience.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures though.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here by having lunch. Every course we had was delicious. The desserts were to die for especially the chocolate mousse (it's a must try!). Not only was the food great but the service was excellent. Our waiter, Ricardo was excellent. He made sure we were comfortable and had an enjoyable lunch. It's been a while since we went out and had the best of both worlds. Really good service and tasty food. Keep up the great work guys!!!

1  Thank M_ali1985
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went on a lunch date for his birthday. He had the soup of the day (I think it was a soup called "snowpeas") and I tasted a little of it. It was amazing. The ambience in this place was very different from anywhere else in Trinidad and it is something like a hidden gem because of its location. Amazing, professional, real staff and great views. Definitely going there again and would recommend to others. Food was overall exotic and the range of items was good for our requirements at the time.

1  Thank travelbutterfly897
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Excellent Food!!!
Cream of Mushroom Soup is to die for...
Maine Lobster, the best I ever had.

Always a pleasure to dine for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I went on a Friday "date night" and had a very enjoyable evening. What an exquisite find in POS. The food, service, decor and ambiance was stellar. Fabulous experience. Will be back!