“Wonderful addition to the POS dining scene”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Helmed by Executive Chef Johnny Aboud, Aioli offers a Mediterranean inspired-menu for lunch, tapas and dinner in a beautiful, inviting setting. Chef Aboud trained at the Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi in Paris, the Lincoln Culinary Institute and the Florida Culinary Institute. With his team, he strives to bring out the best in carefully chosen ingredients, turning the cacophony into a wonderful symphony of flavor. We invite you to come taste the daring efforts of this young chef as he makes his mark in Trinidad & Tobago!
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Having dined at this restaurant six times since it opened I would highly recommend it. Every dish I have had so far has been well prepared and presented. The design of the place is chic and elegant and the staff are pleasant and attentive. For wine lovers it's a special treat because the selection is interesting, the pricing very reasonable and the stemware is special. Chef John pays keen attention to every detail and usually comes out to the table to ensure that diners have enjoyed their meal, in the time honoured tradition of great european chefs (not surprising as his training was in Europe).
Those with special dietary restrictions will find the Chef most willing to vary a dish to accommodate their needs.
Aioli is a great addition to the Port of Spain dining scene.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Took the GF there for her birthday. In a land of unremarkable service, the staff at Aioli was a complete breath of fresh air. The food was wonderful, the decor is sensual and elegant.

All in all it was a wonderful evening

Definitely going back

1  Thank marcusskinner13
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was taken to Aioli twice in September by friends, during my visit home. Aioli's decor is chic and classy. I have to say at each visit the food was scrumptious, definitely on par with some five star restaurants I have visited. The executive chef also made himself present checking in to make sure our meal was to our liking as well as accommodating to a few of our requests. The staff were courteous, knowledgable and clearly we'll trained. I will definitely dine at Aioli again, when in Trinidad. I definitely recommend giving Aioli a visit.

Ps. The wine list and cocktail choices are superb, try an Elixir if you visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

As the title implies, the basil panna cotta is worth visiting Aioli if just for that. Creamy without being heavy, not too sweet, basil flavor very satisfying.

Otherwise, service at lunch for 8 people was slow despite not having many other persons dining. My colleagues gave the mushroom soup, mussels, and pasta good reviews however I found my medium-rare steak stiff and asparagus salty.

Would probably visit for drinks and dessert.

1  Thank Pep77
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the staff was excellent. I felt that the menu was a bit limited but the food was great. The manager, assistant manager and three waiters all visited our table to ensure that we were having a great time. My friend and I were celebrating our birthdays and we were treated to dessert on the house. We had a great time. I can see myself returning.