“Great Cinema”

texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Cinema”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The cinema was large, modern and clean. The movie selections were current with lots of show times. The prices were consistent with North America. The seating was very comfortable and food choices abounded.

Houston, Texas
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“It's OK if you're in the area, but don't go out of your way!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed next door at the Courtyard Marriott so I walked over one afternoon to check it out. The movie theatre itself looked really nice. It was big and had a bunch of different movies playing. Being from the States, I have no desire to sit in a movie on vacation, but if that's your deal, then it seems like a comfortable place to go. With that said, I concentrated on the shops. There is a good variety, from sunglasses to hallmark, to kids toy stores, men's suits, ladies dress up and dress down shops. There seemed to be a few good deals, but mostly, things seemed a little expensive. I was lookiing for cargo shorts for my husband and I found a few pairs all ranging from $90 - $100 US - $500 - $550 TT.(counting that my exchange rate was 5.5 TT for each $1 US). I did end up buying 2 cute shirts for $63 US - $349 TT. As far as the food goes, there's several full service restaurants and fast food to choose from. Burger King, Popeyes, Subway, a gyros place, ice cream, hot dogs, Ruby Tuesday, Texas Brazil, J. Malone's and a few more. I went back with my husband that evening and we went to J. Malone's (an Irish pub/restaurant). They had happy hour 2 for 1 so it was $8 TT per drink! Not bad at all! The server was nice and friendly and we sat outside in the courtyard where it had a nice ambiance. So if you're looking to shop, I haven't found that gem yet, but I hope to with my last 2 days here so look for more posts from me!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellen”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

For me the most usefull and diversified shopping mall In the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad and Tobago, good parking area, large and small stores, with lot of visitors

United Kingdom
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“The place to be in POS!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been there multiple times, it is the place to be - good shopping, bt especially for the restaurants and cinema. Prices are decent, although some restaurants can be very expensive.

Visited January 2013
Lange park, Chaguanas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Best Movie theatre experience in most places in th eworkd”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Love the entire experience - décor, look and feel - makes you think you are in a different world.

Many theaters, many choices, large amount of choices from the concessions